+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Our 05 Car in Progress (Maryland)

We been having some trouble with our car this year due to funding but with some compromise and donations, our car is really starting to come along this year. Here are some of our pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/carb4life

Enjoy

Btw, the car is a bit dirty b/c our body team covered it with bondo dust when sanding.

All questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed.

Zeshawn
    carburetor Team Leader

We been having some trouble with our car this year due to funding but with some compromise and donations, our car is really starting to come along this year. Here are some of our pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/carb4life

Enjoy

Btw, the car is a bit dirty b/c our body team covered it with bondo dust when sanding.

All questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed.

Zeshawn
    carburetor Team Leader

Did you guys even read the rules???

I dont know how to tell you this but you arent going to make it through tech.

http://www.sae.org/students/fsaerules.pdf

At least you have time to make the necessary changes. How is the carb engine working out on the dyno?

Good Luck!

T8
    jack
    College dropout extraordinaire
    (formerly WWU Rev-Hone Racing)

hey typeRAccord, I am knew to this and i was just wondering what major problems do you see with their car??? I can see a few problems but you seem to be more knowledgeable.
    "You will never be first by copying the competition,
    but if you totally ignore them you won't even be in the top 10."

what rules do you think we are breaking? the only one i can possibly see is the roll hoop, it's not actually aluminum, we spray painted it. What rules do you see us violating?

We haven't dyno the car yet, we still are waiting to weld the halfshafts, we broke them in a driving incident.

Zeshawn Ahmad
    Carb Team Leader

Wait, is this thing coming to michigan in May? Or is this just a side project for fun? Would make a decent AM scca car, but i dont think it'll be able to compete in fsae.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nizmo95911:
    what rules do you think we are breaking? the only one i can possibly see is the roll hoop, it's not actually aluminum, we spray painted it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're kidding, right? Nobody's fooled into thinking this is a steel weld:
    Fullsize Pic of Roll Hoop Bracing Here

Where's the front roll hoop?
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

This has to be some kind of joke.
    UW Racing 2001-2005

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast