+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Suzuki GSXR600 & MoTeC M400 problem

Have you tried setting an RPM limit? According to the MoTeC software, over RPM is for when the engine exceeds the diagnostic RPM limit. It could be as simple as 5000 or whatever the engine is running at, is greater than 0.

As far as not being able to go above 5500RPM, what does it do at this stage? Backfiring, becoming "sluggish" and not wanting to go above this RPM? Do you happen to have a log of the engine running and running into these issues?

Cheers,
    Nathan Tarlinton
    UOW FSAE 2010 - 2013

Originally posted by MileyCyrus:
    Have you tried setting an RPM limit? According to the MoTeC software, over RPM is for when the engine exceeds the diagnostic RPM limit. It could be as simple as 5000 or whatever the engine is running at, is greater than 0.

As far as not being able to go above 5500RPM, what does it do at this stage? Backfiring, becoming "sluggish" and not wanting to go above this RPM? Do you happen to have a log of the engine running and running into these issues?

Cheers,
    Well, once reaching 5500 rpm the engine starts to cough and stops. If you push the throttle to 100% you can keep the engine working again without stopping, but as it reaches 5500RPM it dies.

We have been told it could be the ref/sync signals (again, holy sh*t, I hate them). Could be true since it shows a Error Sync Signal when it reaches 5500RPM.

I let you a capture @ 5400RPM aprox.

This doesn't look very well... does it?

Any chance you could send us your configuration file and a total engine log (logging pretty much all the engine, REF/SYNC, diag and status flag channels at 200hz) to have a look over?

Cheers,
    Nathan Tarlinton
    UOW FSAE 2010 - 2013

Problem solved. It was the sync signal. It was lost when we reached 5500RPM.

Originally posted by spyro:
    Still haven't seen the video!!!
    South Dakota State University Alum
    Electrical/Daq/Engine/Drivetrain/Tire guy '09-'14

Go big, Go blue, Go JACKS!

Originally posted by jlangholzj:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spyro:
    Still haven't seen the video!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill upload it today! I promise!

f*ck, guys, when I promise to upload a video it's just the f*cking day when I blow the engine .___.

my face when it happened:

Did you at least get the video of it blowing up? Maybe some pictures with a sweet hole in the block?

lots of smoke and big bang???

geese first you get us all excited...then relieved...then no pictures...and now we're all excited again! ....you're killing me smalls.
    South Dakota State University Alum
    Electrical/Daq/Engine/Drivetrain/Tire guy '09-'14

Go big, Go blue, Go JACKS!

Originally posted by Kirk Feldkamp:
    Did you at least get the video of it blowing up? Maybe some pictures with a sweet hole in the block?
    No no, definitely no hahaha it wasn't noisy, it just stopped working and if we pushed the start button, engine won't crank

here I come with the promised video:

http://youtu.be/dmsKP3vji0g

Thank you all again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8