+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Submission of Design Report & Spec Sheet

Hi,

If I am not wrong, the submission for design report and spec sheet should be due in under 24 hours. Does anyone know where we are supposed to submit the documents? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

If I am not wrong, the submission for design report and spec sheet should be due in under 24 hours. Does anyone know where we are supposed to submit the documents? Thanks in advance!

Theyre due march 1.

Anyone know if there are any regulations on font? I'm not saying I want to use 3pt, but going from 12 to 10 would make my life a little easier right now.

Bryan
    Bryan Hise

"The price of winning is always the reduction, if not the elimination, of play time. However, since racing is basically playing any way you want to look at it (real people make their livings by doing something they hate), we cant bitch

Hi Bryan,

I know it's Mar 1. But where do I send my documents to? The rules committee have yet to release the email address for us to send the documents to right?

Anyway, we're using font 12.

Cheers.

I've looked all over for the information as well. Can someone post a reply if they know what's going on?
    Leon Cheung
    Western Washington University - Vehicle Research Institute
    Formula SAE -Suspension Team 2005-2006

Bryan Hise

"The price of winning is always the reduction, if not the elimination, of play time. However, since racing is basically playing any way you want to look at it (real people make their livings by doing something they hate), we cant bitch

here is a link that gives the info.
    '01-'06 Cal Poly Pomona

Anyone know how to get a confirmation or check if your pdf got accepted? I uploaded it, and the way they have it set up, i couldnt go back later to see if it's actually there.

Matt Gignac
    McGill Racing Team

I would suggest formatting it as you would an SAE or other technical paper. It looks a lot more profesional that way.
    Josh Gillett
    Oregon State FSAE '04-'06

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marshall Grice:
    here is a link that gives the info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta do it with IE because Mozilla will just show a blank screen just to remind you folks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast