+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cost report format - URGENT!!! please help

Does the cost report hard copy have to be sent in hole punched? or can it be bound with a coil?

Read 4.3.4 - the opening paragraph:
    "[it] shall fit in one three ring binder". Does that mean the reports must be hole punched prior to sending? or, sent in hole punched and already in a binder? or, coil bound - hmm that could physically 'fit' in a binder...

what do your teams do?

thanks

Does the cost report hard copy have to be sent in hole punched? or can it be bound with a coil?

Read 4.3.4 - the opening paragraph:
    "[it] shall fit in one three ring binder". Does that mean the reports must be hole punched prior to sending? or, sent in hole punched and already in a binder? or, coil bound - hmm that could physically 'fit' in a binder...

what do your teams do?

thanks

I think a 'three ring binder' only implies one format, with all the papers three-hole punched and in a three-ring binder, with tabs for each section. That is how we've always done it.
    -Charlie Ping

Auburn FSAE Alum 00-04

Agreed with Charlie...I wouldn't screw with this directive, especially this year where they're really trying to standardize formats. My guess is that the binder could be split among judges at some point or another and of course coil binding would make that impossible.
    ---
    Michael Jones
    Cornell Racing 2001-2005
    PhD Candidate, University of Toronto, Faculty of Information
    http://www.yafle.ca/fsae

I used a big three ring binder
    and gave it a proper send off:
    James Waltman
    VRI at WWU Alumn
    FSAE ˜01 to ˜05
    http://dot.etec.wwu.edu/fsae/

It's appropriate that a canadian should use the Canadian one finger salute....
    -Mike Waggoner

The older I get, the faster/harder working I was...

That is the greatest thing I've seen lately James..good job.

Brent
    University of Calgary
    2001-2004

Great salute to the cost report James!! Our guys are about done and everybody is keeping sharp objects and heavy blunt instruments away from them.
    Sam Zimmerman

Vandals Racing alum

We're about to give it the same sendoff. Four cost reports for me now. My god, no wonder my brain's totally dysfunctional half the time.
    ---
    Michael Jones
    Cornell Racing 2001-2005
    PhD Candidate, University of Toronto, Faculty of Information
    http://www.yafle.ca/fsae

zzzzzz sleepy time

made it with 5 mins to spare to the campus post office. I'm sure there's one open later, but I think its illegal for me to drive right now.
    Ben Beacock
    Alumni
    '03,'04(AWD),'05(AWD) Gryphon Racing - University of Guelph

+ Reply to Thread