+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW OptimumG Seminar in Lincoln, NE!

Hi Everyone,

I hope those of you competing in Lincoln have had many hours of testing and are ready to get on the road!

Many of you have already received information regarding the NEWEST OptimumG seminar and have shown a lot of interest! Just as a reminder, here is the brochure with full details regarding pricing, what you'll learn and other important details.
    Data Seminar Details

The seminar will be held at University of Nebraska following the competition. If you're already in Lincoln, why not extend the trip and take your knowledge to the next level?

This seminar is perfect for those who have already attended our 3 Day Vehicle Dynamics seminar or students about to graduate and enter into the racing industry. You'll learn how to apply the theories and methodologies you already know to make quick, educated decisions on-track.

I will be ordering materials next week so hustle up and email today to snag one of the last spots available!!

rachel.trapp@optimumg.com

Looking forward to seeing you all in Lincoln!

Cheers,
    Rachel

Rachel

Is there any seminars after the UK event this year ?
    Karam
    Helwan University
    Cairo, Egypt

Hi Karam,

Thanks for asking! We typically hold our seminar in the UK prior to the Autosport show in January. We are planning to come back to the UK in 2014, however it will be for our Advanced Workshop. I'd be more than happy to send you a bit more information about that seminar, just shoot me an email rachel.trapp@optimumg.com

If the Advanced Workshop is not what you're looking for, we do have some other seminar scheduled in Europe this year:
    August 5-8 in Karlsruhe, Germany
    September 2-4 in Barcelona, Spain
    November 9-11 in Cologne, Germany

Please let me know if I can help answer any additional questions!

Kindly,
    Rachel

Rachel

i've sent u an e-mail but you didn't replay it

is this advanced workshop will be held after the UK event this year??

please more details about contents, price, date.

thanks for your attention
    Karam
    Helwan University
    Cairo, Egypt

Originally posted by Karam Atteia:
    Rachel

i've sent u an e-mail but you didn't replay it

is this advanced workshop will be held after the UK event this year??

please more details about contents, price, date.

thanks for your attention
    Karam,
    Who are you? What college do you represent?
    There are some forum conventions you should observe.

Rachel has already told you there is no seminar after FSUK and given you the European schedule for this year.

Do not even consider attending the advanced seminar before you complete the basic course unless you already have good experience in the vehicle dynamics and simulation field.

Finally, rather than pressing Ms Trapp for information on here, why don't you visit the OptimumG website, where all will be revealed? She has already given you the link for information and a course brochure.

PC
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

Pat

Karam Atteia, i'm from Egypt - Helwan university

what's wrong of my question, For me visiting UK is not that easy. it takes from us too many permits and costs a lot and i think it would be great a great opportunity for me and my knowledge if i attended one of these seminars, here in Egypt no one prior experience in such a field, no faculty adviser nor any one to ask whilst i need to learn and do something. and again i didn't break these conventions.

excuse my ignorance, thank u

karam
    Karam
    Helwan University
    Cairo, Egypt

Thank you Karam for introducing yourself.

There was nothing wrong with your question except Rachel had already told you the UK seminar is in January and gave you dates for the other seminars.

I admire what you guys do, I know the constraints you work under, so keep up the good work.

Again though, if you are working from on this from a basic level and wish to attend Claude's seminar (which I heartily recommend you do)you need to do the FSAE/FS seminar before the advanced seminar.

Pat
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

+ Reply to Thread