+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Solidworks Formula SAE Tutorials

Apparently Solidworks has released a curriculum called Solidworks SAE Design Project that is geared towards FSAE. http://blogs.solidworks.com/te...-design-project.html It also appears that it is only available to educators on the solidworks education page. Is there any chance we can get access to the curriculum?

Thanks!

@BMH

Yep, that is what I was talking about in the above post. To get access you will need to be a sponsored team. It is easy to do and free! Apply here:

http://www.solidworks.com/sw/e...gn-competitions.html

What about those using 2009 edition? Our license is still active to 2011.
    Conveyor Systems Design Engineer - EgyRoll
    AUMotorsports Team Leader 09-10
    Alexandria University, Egypt.

I am with RollingCamel, I would also like to know if the people sponsored that have the 2009-2010 will be able to gain access as well?

RollingCamel and BMH,

I don't think it will be a problem getting your teams access. We aren't quite sure how we will be distributing the information yet. We may be sending out CD's. As soon as we do though, information will be posted here and also sent to sponsored teams by email.

Thanks for the info! We will DEFINITELY be looking forward to checking this stuff out!

I was wondering if it would be possible to get an update on the tutorial stuff? Thanks!

An Update!

We will start shipping August 1 – for all teams that register for sponsorship at www.solidworks.com/sae we will send a USB drive with curriculum and models for FSAE and Sustainability.

Thank you for the update!

For the teams that are still on the 2009-2010 sponsorship, would it be possible for us to obtain a copy of the curriculum and associated files? If so, do we need to provide proof of sponsorship, an address, etc.?

Thank you!

Originally posted by BMH:
    Thank you for the update!

For the teams that are still on the 2009-2010 sponsorship, would it be possible for us to obtain a copy of the curriculum and associated files? If so, do we need to provide proof of sponsorship, an address, etc.?

Thank you!
    Same question here.
    Conveyor Systems Design Engineer - EgyRoll
    AUMotorsports Team Leader 09-10
    Alexandria University, Egypt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast