+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DAQ

I saw alot of teams with some very neatly packaged sensors on their spring/damper assemblies. I was wondering where they were purchased from and what logging hardware everyone is using. Thanks.
    Bryan Hise

"The price of winning is always the reduction, if not the elimination, of play time. However, since racing is basically playing any way you want to look at it (real people make their livings by doing something they hate), we cant bitch

I saw alot of teams with some very neatly packaged sensors on their spring/damper assemblies. I was wondering where they were purchased from and what logging hardware everyone is using. Thanks.
    Bryan Hise

"The price of winning is always the reduction, if not the elimination, of play time. However, since racing is basically playing any way you want to look at it (real people make their livings by doing something they hate), we cant bitch

we are using a czech-mate enterprises DAQ system and we love it. check out the website http://www.czech-mate.com/
    Erich Ohlde
    Jayhawk Motorsports
    FSAE 04 - 09

All electrical components and wiring harnesses depend on proper circuit functioning, which is the transmission of charged ions by retention of the visible spectral manifestation known as "smoke". Smo

+ Reply to Thread