+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Differential housing material, and fixation

Originally posted by Lemon Lime:
    We are in Ramadan ; Read the holy Quraan and you will find one verse that says in meaning ; "
    ?????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ???? "

Use your mind instead of what you've done .

Also another " Hadith " ; " ?? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ?? ????? "

Alas ; Sorrow !!!
    Allow me to quote something from the book of Tim since its holy frikken Saturday.

"Stupid questions get stupid answers"

What do you think about this..

It was recently seen in Formula SAE Lincoln 2013.

Pranav Shinde
    Pune University
    India
    Pranav Shinde
    Pune University
    India

Originally posted by Tim.Wright:

Allow me to quote something from the book of Tim since its holy frikken Saturday.

I nearly fell off my chair reading this
    Cairo University Racing Team Technical Director 2011-2012
    Tyres and Vehicle dynamics
    Suspension team head 2010

Originally posted by M. Nader:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim.Wright:

I nearly fell off my chair reading this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As did I! I've found after 4 years of FSAE that the Aussies and Canadians are a riot. (Tim I'm assuming you're from the land upside-down if you were on Curtin's team)

Pranav, That picture is Oregon Tech. They were directly next to us in the paddocks. Great bunch of guys and a bit of an un-orthodox approach to their problem!

Honestly, Ahmed, if you're not going to a) do some research and b) follow Jay's advice....you're going to have a bad time. Look for inspiration from other teams...go from there.

Lastly....about they only "holy book" we recognize around here (for multiple reasons) is the Holy book of Tech, Formula SAE version.

"Thou shalt not make any main roll structure of less than 0.095" wall thickness or be damned to the eternal depths of tech inspection" ..hahaaaa...Oh dear its a friday
    South Dakota State University Alum
    Electrical/Daq/Engine/Drivetrain/Tire guy '09-'14

Go big, Go blue, Go JACKS!

"Thou shalt have four wheels, not arranged in a singular line. The number of wheels shall be four. Five shalt thou not have, neither three, excepting thou then add another wheel. Six is right out. Once the fourth wheel, not within a line with the more than one other wheel, be added, thou shalt proceed" -The Book of Tech, 2:T2.1
    Any views or opinions expressed by me may in no way reflect those of Stewart-Haas Racing, Kettering University, or their employees, students, administrators or sponsors.

And on the 6th day, Australia was turned upside down and turned into the land of locked differentials.
    Kettering University Vehicle Dynamics
    Formula SAE 2010 - 2015
    Clean Snowmobile Powertrain 2012 - 2015

Boogityland 2015 - Present

Mr. Lemon Lime

What the heck are you doing?
    Ahmed Alaa
    Power team '11-'12
    Technical manager '12-'13
    Alexandria Uni. Motorsports,AUM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2