+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ECU programming and what it can do..

Hi guys, how's it going?

You know I am using an Performance Electronics Ltd'ecu system, and I wanted to know your insights in ecu programming and what kind of tricks have you used to get the most out of them.

I am planning to use a little performance switch to alternate between one setting and another to control the fuel/air ratio to increase torque or improve fuel consumption.

Any other ideas?

ECU-1

I am new to electronics, but computers are my hobbie, even thought I am in Mechannical Engineering. Anyways, talk to ya later guys, have a nice day.

P.S.: Also, I am planning on designing a little cheap dyno with two electric engines connected to each wheel of the fsae car, to test and measure the HP on each setting, by measuring how many watts does the car make at full speed. Nice isn't?
    The Venezuelan SingaSong

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7655/userbar5ff1.gif
    Got NeMoto?
    [size=9][quote="THG"]The COM port was never known

Hi guys, how's it going?

You know I am using an Performance Electronics Ltd'ecu system, and I wanted to know your insights in ecu programming and what kind of tricks have you used to get the most out of them.

I am planning to use a little performance switch to alternate between one setting and another to control the fuel/air ratio to increase torque or improve fuel consumption.

Any other ideas?

ECU-1

I am new to electronics, but computers are my hobbie, even thought I am in Mechannical Engineering. Anyways, talk to ya later guys, have a nice day.

P.S.: Also, I am planning on designing a little cheap dyno with two electric engines connected to each wheel of the fsae car, to test and measure the HP on each setting, by measuring how many watts does the car make at full speed. Nice isn't?
    The Venezuelan SingaSong

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7655/userbar5ff1.gif
    Got NeMoto?
    [size=9][quote="THG"]The COM port was never known

+ Reply to Thread