+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Best FSAE movies

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you have seen or have saved some cool movies based on FormulaSAE. I've seen a few really good ones like "F1" made by University of Washington. I kinda made it a tradition to show a short movie at the begining of every meeting i have, so thats the reason why im asking. Thanks!

David H.
    VCU Formula SAE (formulavcu@gmail.com)
    Project Started: Oct 14, 2004

let me dig thru my extensive car video collection...
    probably the Viking V-8 running on the dyno, the OSU Dounuts and the UW race verse the F4i, Oh ya, check out the link in the Front Mounted Engine thread for the Arial Adam car.
    Mike Duwe
    UWP Alumni

Former Drivetrain Leader and Team Captain

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drivetrainUW-Platt:
    let me dig thru my extensive car video collection...
    probably the Viking V-8 running on the dyno, the OSU Dounuts and the UW race verse the F4i, Oh ya, check out the link in the Front Mounted Engine thread for the Arial Adam car. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best two fsae videos i've seen are the Washington end of year video from 2002 and the onboard footage from uta at the first formula student.

Eddie,

We have a new favorite here. Fortunately for me I was the one driving. I'll post something when we get the video up on the web. It's in car from Texas Motor Speedway Road Course Autocross. We had two there last year and they were extremely fun courses. Unfortunately our cameras crapped out before the October event, but the June event definitely is sweet.
    - Erick

FSAE ('99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 pit stop '07)
    FSAE Australasia '00
    FSAE Japan '04

http://www.eng.auburn.edu/organizati...ultimedia.html

You can decide how good they are- I made most of them. If you like them most have a very high resolution version.

I'm gonna get working on our 2004 video when I get my stuff out of storage. I have LOTS of raw footage from competition.
    -Charlie Ping

Auburn FSAE Alum 00-04

Jane Willis in the UTA '03 car on 2 wheels at SCCA Nationals.

Very nice vids Charlie! Anyone else?

OSU donuts is a blast. I'd like to see the Viking V-8 running on the dyno if anyone has that online.

A co-worker here was part of that engine project, He showed me a bunch of the pictures from it, it's very cool!

~Adam
    Adam R. Reinke
    Northern Illinois University FSAE '02 '03 '04
    BorgWarner Turbo Systems '04 - Current

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast