+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Formula SAE Michigan 2011 Competition: - Updates, Pictures, Stories, and More

Here are the pictures I got, that is basically it, as my battery died and I didnt realize it! Ugh.

As many issues as there were with endurance, the event was still a blast, and we're still hoping to see some more pictures from everyone else!

http://www.facebook.com/media/....303793.184988848847

Originally posted by SAE_intl_girl:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MegaDeath:
    I just hope Austria and Germany are run better than Michigan was.
    Well if you were really unhappy with how the event was organized please be sure to complete the post event survey SAE will be sending it out tomorrow. You should receive it in your email box if you were a student who actually affiliated yourself to the team registration. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anybody else ever receive a survey for the Michigan event?

Originally posted by nick roberts:

Yea, came the week after competition.
    Ryan
    University of Akron 2010-2014

Originally posted by rmk36:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick roberts:

Yea, came the week after competition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I received one too.
    Bob Paasch
    Faculty Advisor
    Global Formula Racing team/Oregon State SAE

As did I...

Pictures of a bunch of other teams in Michigan.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/...4304.137659042969683

Mostly pictures of our team.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/...3286.137659042969683

Make sure you like the page for more updates and pictures from Cali.

Keith
    U of Manitoba - Polar Bear Racing

Originally posted by nick roberts:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAE_intl_girl:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MegaDeath:
    I just hope Austria and Germany are run better than Michigan was.
    Well if you were really unhappy with how the event was organized please be sure to complete the post event survey SAE will be sending it out tomorrow. You should receive it in your email box if you were a student who actually affiliated yourself to the team registration. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anybody else ever receive a survey for the Michigan event? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to actually affiliate yourself online to your team's registration page so we have your email contact to send the survey; another reason why completing the online registration is important. Hopefully you completed this for California...it's your second chance to provide feedback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24