+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All other teams that didnt make registration....

Don't let me interrupt but, does this list have a point? Seems kinda pointless so far. I dunno maybe I am in the dark about something if so shed some light. Thanks
    Auburn 2005 Brakes

maybe this list will be the start of an unofficial 'competition' where students can evaluate their peers' creations and comment/creatively critique them.
    hopefully this restriction on team registration won't undermine the willingness of teams to create something!

For the minority of teams that didnt make that might want to know how many teams didnt make it. Also some of us are trying to put something together where we get group rates on things to get over to england. So this would look pointless to someone that it doesnt affect so look at things that matter to you and comment on those.

If there is enough interest how about a race in Las Vegas, cheep rooms, low air fare,,,,, could become the outlaw FSAE.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by karter:
    If there is enough interest how about a race in Las Vegas, cheep rooms, low air fare,,,,, could become the outlaw FSAE. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you forgot legal prostitution...

thats not a bad idea!! haha Also it would make for some nice photoshoots (grand canyon anyone?!) as well as good top-speed runs (salt flats). Also - without restrictor for a pikes-peak race (how far is that, maybe 10hr drive?? haha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by karter:
    If there is enough interest how about a race in Las Vegas, cheep rooms, low air fare,,,,, could become the outlaw FSAE. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, prostitution isn't legal in Vegas or the surounding county.
    Josh Gillett
    Oregon State FSAE '04-'06

mabye you guys should get a discounted rate on alarm clocks ok, i couldnt resist

beaverguy, your such a letdown!
    jack
    College dropout extraordinaire
    (formerly WWU Rev-Hone Racing)

excuse me for being such an arse( something else was bothering me today and I let it leak out here) well atleast you guys are making something good of it. hope it's like a precursor to what we will see in 2006!
    Auburn 2005 Brakes

The pros are legal in victoria australia!!!!
    not that i go...
    Ive gone to look for myself, if i get back before i return, keep me here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast