+ Reply to Thread

Thread: !!!! CONGRESS KARTING CHALLENGE!!!!

Hi, my name is Chetan Joshi and I am one of the Engineering Managers for the first year Formula team @ Ferris State University.

Being from the hosting state of the event, I have taken the responsibility of organizing a GOKARTING CHALENGE for all SAE members coming to the congress on the dates of April 2nd thru April 7th.

To participate in the Challenge

1. Make your way to Kart2Kart (look up location on map http://www.kart2kart.com/contact.html ) anytime during the congress week and put in some fast lap times.

2. Bring your SAE or FSAE credentials to receive the discounted rate that I have worked out for us.

3. User name must be your last name & University for us to be able to keep track of the scoring, (make sure all members of your school use the same labeling and that it does not conflict with other schools) IE: joshiferris or joshiFSU

I have worked out a special rate with the owner of $15 a heat, and 10mins long. I will collecting all the data at the end of the week and will be posting it on the forum for all to see who the fastest drivers are. The owner is currently working on having some type of trophies/ prizes to be handed out come May when we all come out for the competition.

So let all your members know and good luck and have fun, but most of all catch me if you can

Hi, my name is Chetan Joshi and I am one of the Engineering Managers for the first year Formula team @ Ferris State University.

Being from the hosting state of the event, I have taken the responsibility of organizing a GOKARTING CHALENGE for all SAE members coming to the congress on the dates of April 2nd thru April 7th.

To participate in the Challenge

1. Make your way to Kart2Kart (look up location on map http://www.kart2kart.com/contact.html ) anytime during the congress week and put in some fast lap times.

2. Bring your SAE or FSAE credentials to receive the discounted rate that I have worked out for us.

3. User name must be your last name & University for us to be able to keep track of the scoring, (make sure all members of your school use the same labeling and that it does not conflict with other schools) IE: joshiferris or joshiFSU

I have worked out a special rate with the owner of $15 a heat, and 10mins long. I will collecting all the data at the end of the week and will be posting it on the forum for all to see who the fastest drivers are. The owner is currently working on having some type of trophies/ prizes to be handed out come May when we all come out for the competition.

So let all your members know and good luck and have fun, but most of all catch me if you can

Kart2Kart rocks, too bad it's so expensive... still fun though and worth it once in a while.
    Nate
    University of Windsor FSAE
    http://www.fsae.uwindsor.ca
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada

+ Reply to Thread