+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula SAE 2006 Competition: Detroit - Updates, Pictures, Stories, and More.

Virus? I think it's a cancer.

-Kirk

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiNaZ:
    i took some pictures, but most of them are not that good. Plus, got really busy with fixing and tech inspection and all. So here are two pictures that is maybe worth putting up. One from UWA and the other from Penn State. I like Penn State's car a lot.

RiNaZ

bigger please? i can't read the decals on the side of the car :P

looks to be pretty greasy out there eh?
    UTA Racing
    Team Captain '06

Looks nice and dry...
    Ted
    www.rit.edu/formula

Delivering warheads to foreheads.

Not a virus. Not a cancer. Take a little responsibility, it's a self inflected addiction. And I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms.

John Burford

P.S. KevinD I sent you a PM

I'm another person kept from Detroit another year.

So c'mon guys, Semi-finalists have already been announced 3 hours ago!
    -Charlie Ping

Auburn FSAE Alum 00-04

There might be about 15 shots in here, but I don't know because the upload stopped halfway through and now my image server isn't responding.

http://evilallianceracing.com/ipw-web/gallery/FSAE06

Also, you'll all be happy to know that I just picked up one of these about two hours ago...

I think we'll be safe in the picture department tomorrow. 12x optical zoom w/ image stabilization baby!

Is there an image host that doesn't condence the images down to nothing? I loaded them on Yahoo photo and am not sure how you can access the full size pics without printing them? Maybe I'm just an idiot and don't know how to use it.

Anyways, did anybody catch Lehigh's flex joints for thier suspension... I included a pic. I didn't have time to talk with them, so if anybody from Lehigh is on here, care to comment?

i wish i could have it bigger, but the host isnt letting me do the original image. I know the picture that i take is big since one picture is about 3MB.

But even if it was big, there's nothing interesting that you can see anyways. The first picture is UWA and the second is Penn State.

Here are some more pictures ...

this is a picture of penn state's rear and below is lehigh's car with CF a-arms ...

and below is oxford's car ...

RiNaZ

charlie, i cant remember all the teams, but i know auburn is one of the semi-finalist in design. And then there's NUS (national univ. singapore) and RMIT ... Sooner's racing (Oklahoma) ... cornell (of course) ... and i think oxford univ. too and maybe UWA.

ohhh and penn state too. alright ... that's all i can remember now .
    RiNaZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast