+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: entery for a team

i read many of the post but i dint found solution of my problem.it is request to please reply to it..'can students of different colleges can put up aeffort in designing a car'.

i read many of the post but i dint found solution of my problem.it is request to please reply to it..'can students of different colleges can put up aeffort in designing a car'.

Arcane,
    This may or may not be permitted. There have been entries from Universities supported by a Technical/Trade college.

You will not get a definitive answer on this (unofficial) site. You need to contact the organisers of the event you plan to enter and ask for an official decision.

Cheers
    Pat
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

i m very thanked that u eradicated one of my biggest confusion. but can i know is there had been any past cases that students of different colleges had participated into the competition.

I waited a long for the reply of my question and tried a lot to get off my problem but i din't find any satisfactory ans and im here again to ask you whether i should put aside my problem(students of different colleges can participate in fsae)and cary on with my project or let my dreams fall down. PLEASE GIVE YOUR KIND SUGGESTIONS.

Arcane,
    Go back and read my original response!
    Pat
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arcane:
    I waited a long for the reply of my question and tried a lot to get off my problem but i din't find any satisfactory ans and im here again to ask you whether i should put aside my problem(students of different colleges can participate in fsae)and cary on with my project or let my dreams fall down. PLEASE GIVE YOUR KIND SUGGESTIONS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could try the official site www.sae.org
    or
    You could just let your dreams fall down. You won't get a official response here.

thanks every one and m sorry for asking same question but ive got the ans. all u have to do is make a club and go on... no matters u all belong to different colleges."AND YES DONT LET YOUR DREAMS DOWN"

arcane, if you got a reply from the SAE officials, do you mind sharing that with the rest of the community? This problem is more apparent internationally than in the US/UK or OZ.

I know smaller countries have many colleges next to each other and it might be easier to find ppl with the same passion at a different colleges.

So if you have an email suggesting that students from different colleges can get together and form a team, it'll be much appreciated if you can share that with us.
    RiNaZ

Yes,i got my ans frm sae officials.
    Its not that u specially visit differnt colleges and try to find people frm different colleges to design a car. What was case with me that some of of our school frnds came together made a plan and start working on it. But keep in mind start the journy alone collect some evidence, make ur plan, how u gona proceed with that,and than go with those material to the person more closer to u and capable of understand ur strategy and then there becomes 1+1=2 and so on.
    once u made a group than addvertise ur club and see the results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast