+ Reply to Thread

Thread: drive of scavenge pump ??

i wanna ask about the drive of scavenge pump for Honda cbr 600rr,is it a belt with a pulley or is it a gear one attached to the flywheel??????,and if there is an dry sump kits for honda cbr 600rr where can i get it

i wanna ask about the drive of scavenge pump for Honda cbr 600rr,is it a belt with a pulley or is it a gear one attached to the flywheel??????,and if there is an dry sump kits for honda cbr 600rr where can i get it

Please use the title that's at least somewhat relevant to the topic.
    It's hard to believe someone who can't follow a simple instruction or even bother to use common sense is trying to engineer anything.
    Sheridan Motorsports troll (2012-2014)
    Cubicle troll (2015 - God knows when)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by osamaselim:
    i wanna ask about the drive of scavenge pump for Honda cbr 600rr,is it a belt with a pulley or is it a gear one attached to the flywheel?????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You have asked me that question several times in the ~30 PMs you sent to me, and I told you several times to do some research! I even hinted to check the website of the manufacturer of the scavenge pump my team uses (and you know that manufacturer). You can find the answer to your question there. Might cost you 2 minutes.
    Instead you open a thread here in the public (called "hi", very clever) to ask the same question again?! Is it that difficult??
    Jan Dressler
    07 - 09 High Speed Karlsruhe / UAS Karlsruhe: Engine & Drivetrain Team
    09 - 10 High Speed Karlsruhe / UAS Karlsruhe: Engine & Drivetrain Team Leader
    10 - 13 High Speed Karlsruhe / UAS Karlsruhe: hanging around & annoying the team with random FSAE wisdom
    13 - ?? Gätmo Motorsport

i think one note would be better than this funny comments,all of u comment at title but no one try to comment to my ask,if u dont have any answer so it would be better not to comment reply ,thx all i changed the title so any one has an answer for my questions ?????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by osamaselim:
    i think one note would be better than this funny comments,all of u comment at title but no one try to comment to my ask,if u dont have any answer so it would be better not to comment reply ,thx all i changed the title so any one has an answer for my questions ????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe Jan answered your question very nicely in post #3.

Northwestern Formula Racing Alum
    Head Engineer, Frame/Suspension 2006-2009

My '73 Saab 99 Road Race Build

+ Reply to Thread