+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Formula SAE Michigan 2009 Competition: Pictures, stories & more.

Originally posted by kutty2009:
    I am a resident of Michigan planning on attending a 4 years university in the state of Michigan. Schools I would like to know about are Michigan, Michigan State, Western Michigan, Central Michigan, Wayne State, and any other 4-year university located in the state.
    =============================================
    andro
    tummy tuck

Whats up with the spam in your signature?

And this is definitely the wrong place to be posting on this but ohh well.

Michigan FSAE teams:
    UofM- Ann Arbor
    UofM- Dearborn
    MSU
    Wayne State
    Ferris State
    Western Michigan
    Michigan Tech
    Oakland University
    Lawrence Tech
    SVSU

I am from Lawrence Tech and if I had a chance to do it all over again i would have gone to UofM or MSU. They're your best bet for FSAE too

I think you have responded to a spambot. There are a few on here that seem to pick out key words in a topic heading, paste some slab of text found on a forum elsewhere on the net (thus the slightly out of context response), and then slap a bit of spam in the signature.

Unless "kutty2009" would like to inform us otherwise?

Cheers,
    Geoff Pearson

RMIT FSAE 02-04
    Monash FSAE 05
    RMIT FSAE 06-07

Design it. Build it. Break it.

Thats the best spam bot ever

Originally posted by MRacing_girl:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Auerbach:
    Brian, I second that feeling as an alum. I already told my boss today would be less productive because I'd be on the forum looking at pics. Another ex-fsae co-worker and I spent the morning reminiscing.

My school (Texas) isn't at MIS, hopefully they'll be making it to Cali.

Good luck to all! Looks like the weather is a little damp?
    Lucky me, my boss isn't even here today. Go Blue! So proud to see a great looking Maize and Blue car out there...just wish I could actually be at comp instead of tracking from my desk.

And as far as the organizers being stressed out...like was mentioned with all the sponsors not being there, they had a hard time getting volunteers / judges / etc. for all of the events this year thanks to our lovely economy. I volunteered at VIR and talked to Kaley some... it's not been easy on them and they've had to make some behind the scenes cuts in terms extras that normally happen at comp. They're trying I promise and everyone there still really wants to be there...they just don't have the support they usually do. I feel bad for not being able to help out there this week but I couldn't take off work again... VIR was a blast though and thanks to everyone who showed up for making that as fun as it was! GO BLUE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I definitely enjoyed my stay at VIR. Those Skid Pad workers did a great job, plus the scenery was nice to look at ;]

Originally posted by JamesWolak:
    Thats the best spam bot ever
    Did you notice that it did the same thing to you in your thread about the Texas Autocross Weekend? I thought that was quite ironic.

Cheers,
    Geoff Pearson

RMIT FSAE 02-04
    Monash FSAE 05
    RMIT FSAE 06-07

Design it. Build it. Break it.

Originally posted by Big Bird:

Did you notice that it did the same thing to you in your thread about the Texas Autocross Weekend? I thought that was quite ironic.

Cheers,
    Yeah but the bot had to go to the website and copy/past that information. I still dont think its a spam bot.

EDIT: It's a bot. I am dumb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19