Originally posted by cvargas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RollingCamel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cvargas:
I have to ask this question, if the girl in the picture didn't feel that this was sexiest, degradation to woman-kind, exploitation, and all that other bs, than why is everyone else? I mean clearly if she had a problem with it she wouldn't have taken the picture.

I do agree however that Monash should have known better with previous team's history with this kind of thing. Although half naked women in racing is hardly a new thing.
Yeah, but I thought FSAE was engineering 1st and racing 2nd. How many teams really believe that they are a racing team here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're missing the point. Its to show that this is not uncommon in the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Unrelated to the quote* Just to be clear, I see the whole fuss went out of proportion a bit. But this doesn't mean that discussing some aspects of the matter in a more general viewpoint would have to stopped or dismissed for any reason one might think.

*Back to Quote*
I understand your point. My point is which world? The academic community world or the racing world or Victoria's Secret world? Gigantic tacky silicon boobs of SEMA won't be seen fit for Victoria's Secrets or Frankfort's auto show. Each world has its norms and differences even in marketing. Which world are we in?