+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solo Nationals Entry

Anyone planning on attending Nationals this year should make sure to enter before Aug 21. This is when the first $75 late fee is applied. Also, if you haven't attended a National Tour or Divisional event there is still the Kansas City National Tour on Aug 30-31 at Arrowhead Stadium. The asphalt is similar to what is at HPT except there isn't nearly as much sand/marbles.

KC National Tour

More Information

Nationals Information

-Nick Roberts
    University of Kansas '05-'07

Anyone planning on attending Nationals this year should make sure to enter before Aug 21. This is when the first $75 late fee is applied. Also, if you haven't attended a National Tour or Divisional event there is still the Kansas City National Tour on Aug 30-31 at Arrowhead Stadium. The asphalt is similar to what is at HPT except there isn't nearly as much sand/marbles.

KC National Tour

More Information

Nationals Information

-Nick Roberts

Thanks for the reminder. Are you gonna be there this year driving?

Mike
    ----
    Mike Cook
    It's an engineering competition, not an over-engineering competition!

Me and Jared are planning on driving, if we can keep the '06 car running until then...

You guys still planning on coming down?

-Nick Roberts

yeah, we have been working hard to get some new things ready nationals. Are you all bringing the new car too?
    ----
    Mike Cook

SDSMT is planning on being there. Does anyone recall how many drivers per car are allowed??

Thanks, Aaron

Erich will be bringing the '08 car but im not sure who his co-driver is going to be.

They are pretty strict on 2 drivers per car at Nationals, im not sure ive ever seen any more then that.

-Nick Roberts

I just registered. I'm pretty sure Colin will be co-driving with Erich.

Working on wings huh Mike?
    Neil Schreiber
    Missouri S&T Racing
    '05 - '08

http://fsae.mst.edu/
    *formerly University of Missouri-Rolla

Yeah.....as we speak. I honestly haven't ever took on such a big composites project before, but so far so good. We got a bunch of structural foam donated and I'm cnc'ing all the wing sections now. We layed up a test piece and it seems good. Definitly a big project though, I admire you guys ability to get it done and your car looks great as well. Hopefully if these wings work out they will go on the 2009 car too..
    ----
    Mike Cook

UTA is planning on two cars with four drivers (F08 with Eric and Alejandro and F07 with Kenny and Woods). I really hope more schools can attend. It will be a really good time.

-Dr. Bob Woods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast