+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: cbr600f41 bike went down

need help bike won t turnover .where is bank sensor .if jumped at seliod turns over but no fuel pimp or spark thanks jerry

need help bike won t turnover .where is bank sensor .if jumped at seliod turns over but no fuel pimp or spark thanks jerry

big fuel pimpin
    Mike Duwe
    UWP Alumni

Former Drivetrain Leader and Team Captain

Tu hablas Englise?
    Conor Riordan
    Lincoln Design Judge 2013
    Michigan Design Judge 2012, 2014
    Notre Dame 2009
    WMU Team Captain 2008

take it to someone who knows how to fix it, like a certified mechanic. that question is so vague its not even answerable. type in english.
    Stefan Nasello
    Queens University Racing - Project Manager 2009
    Rennstall Esslingen - Suspension Team 2010

www.qfsae.com
    www.rennstall-esslingen.de

Disclaimer: The following has nothing important in it. I just don't feel like working.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> cbr600f41 bike went down </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know whether or not to congratulate you on this. On the plus side, you got something to go down on you. On the bad side, it wasn't human...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bubbajerr8:
    need help bike won t turnover .
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I wouldn't have turned it upside down to begin with...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    where is bank sensor .
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably at the bank, where it belongs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    if jumped at seliod turns over but no fuel pimp or spark
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now here is your real problem. Seliod doesn't like to be jumped at, you should try talking to Seliod rather than just resorting to jumping her. You need a whore to pimp, not fuel. I know your sexually confused already, but fuel smells funny and goes "slop slop" when you shake it, and your whore... Hang on, bad example...

There is no spark there because you are a nearly illiterate and have no personality. But don't worry about the lack of spark in your relationship with your bike, you've already got it to go down on you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">thanks jerry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem! You wouldn't happen to come from an inbred family would you? I've always wanted to meet one of them...
    - ARC '04 member (now retired ) - Bling Bling Competition winners FSAE-A '04 (and design winners)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gug:
    Disclaimer: The following has nothing important in it. I just don't feel like working.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> cbr600f41 bike went down </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know whether or not to congratulate you on this. On the plus side, you got something to go down on you. On the bad side, it wasn't human...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bubbajerr8:
    need help bike won t turnover .
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I wouldn't have turned it upside down to begin with...

where is bank sensor .
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably at the bank, where it belongs.

if jumped at seliod turns over but no fuel pimp or spark
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now here is your real problem. Seliod doesn't like to be jumped at, you should try talking to Seliod rather than just resorting to jumping her. You need a whore to pimp, not fuel. I know your sexually confused already, but fuel smells funny and goes "slop slop" when you shake it, and your whore... Hang on, bad example...

There is no spark there because you are a nearly illiterate and have no personality. But don't worry about the lack of spark in your relationship with your bike, you've already got it to go down on you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">thanks jerry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem! You wouldn't happen to come from an inbred family would you? I've always wanted to meet one of them... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so who is the bigger tool, gug or bubbajerr8?

Hilarious GUG. Reckon goon needs to meet Sandra Kank

RMIT fan club

Award for Biggest Tool Goes To:
    g0on

For having to quote the whole thing again.

gug, very good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast