+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Tragedy for MN State FSAE Team!

On behalf of the MUR Motorsports and the Univeristy of Melbourne, we would like to extend our condolences to the students at MSU, and the families and friends of the team. It is a great tragedy that seems to affect us all in some way. We wish everyone a safe trip home.

From those of us at SUNY Buffalo, our thoughts and prayers go out to our brothers at MSU. The scariest thing about this accident is that this could have been any one of the teams. Our school tows to all competitions (Baja, Formula, and Snowmobile) with almost the same rig. I know our club will be making a huge push on our administration to seek the purchace of a truck for towing. I've also seen posts on trailering safety on here, and all of us should make an effort to learn from this mistake. Again, our deepest condolences.
    "Lets kick the tires and light the fires..."

As a FSAE alumni, this just breaks my heart to see this. It could just as easily been people I knew, or even myself on our trips to Detroit.

My most sincere condolences to those involved and the people that were close to them. I am sure the entire University of Victoria FSAE team shares those sentiments as well.
    -------------------------
    UVIC Formula SAE Team
    http://members.shaw.ca/drax77/Formula%20UVic%20Sig.jpg
    http://uvic.fsae.ca

i really don't even know what to say. Deepest sympathies to the families and friends.

As richard said, could have been myself and our team. We had a close call last year with a fish tailing trailer and now do things quite differently.

tragic
    - Patrick Crane
    Suspension/Testing
    Universtiy of Victoria

On behalf of Bearcat Motorsports and the University of Cincinnati community, we extend our great prayers and condolences to the families and the MSU crew. This is a tragic story and they were greatly remembered at the 25th Annual FSAE.
    B.J. Stoney
    Bearcat Motorsports Alumni '02-'07
    University of Cincinnati
    benjamin.stoney@gmail.com

We just go tback to Louisville form Detroit, and we ALL had a GOOD nights rest before leaving Detroit, unlike on the way up.

Condolences to everyone on behalf of the UofL team.

I was never able to find a MSUM sticker this weekend, if anyone has an extra, we'd love to have one. chuckboulware(at)hotmail.com

-Chuck

On Behalf of all the team members from the University of Ballarat, Australia we extend our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the Minnesota State team after this tragic incident.

Ben Hatfield
    Eureka Racing Team
    University of Ballarat
    --
    Ben Hatfield
    Chief Engineer
    University of Ballarat
    FSAE-A 2004

It makes me feel sick to think about all of the work, blood, sweat and tears that went into their effort. I'm sorry that it had to end like that. My deepest condolences goes out to the team and their families.

Chris Boyden
    Lobo Motorsports 2003, 2004
    University of New Mexico
    UNM FSAE 2003 to 2005

On behalf of the Ryerson University FSAE team I would like to extend our deepest sympathies to those at MSU. It was a horrible accident but if we can all learn from this hopefully further tragedies can be avoided.

Adam Ballard
    Ryerson University
    Ryerson University FSAE

Our team drove by the scene of the accident roughly 20-30 minutes after it happened. Needless to say, we were all quite shocked.

Our condolences to the friends and families of those lost..
    Wray
    UMSAE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast