+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Tragedy for MN State FSAE Team!

On behalf of Arizona State University, I extend our deepest condolences from one SAE team to another. I cried when I read about what happened... just to think that someone actually makes it to competition and this happens is really sad.
    I ask all the teams who are there (unfortunately we are not) to wear a black ribbon if possible throughout the competition in unity with the souls that may rest in peace. Take care everyone... be safe in Pontiac.

Kamil Salloum
    ASU Formula SAE
    ASU Motorsports -- Starting 2006

On Behalf of Deakin University Australia our deepest sympathies go out to the families and friends of the Minnesota State Formula SAE Team. An absolutely tragic loss of young talented life.

Ashley Denmead

Deakin Race Technologies 2005
    The edge is not the limit it is mearly the beginning!

Deakin University

Hello,

On behalf of Universidad Anahuac of Mexico we would like to extend our condolences to all Families, friends and members of the MSU FSAE team for this terrible incident.

Rest in peace
    Miguel Velasco
    Faculty Advisor
    Mini Baja Anahuac Team
    Universidad Anahuac

The MNSU stickers showed up today. I believe every single car at the event is running the sticker. Many are also running the #28 stickers that were donated. This is what it looks like...

This is very close to home, looks just like our towing setup used to be. I hate to see something like this, my prayers are with them and thier families.
    -Charlie Ping

Auburn FSAE Alum 00-04

I hate to see this sort of tragedy. One of Toronto's solar car team students was killed just last summer and to hear a tragedy affect more engineering students just breaks my heart.

Prayers and thoughts are with the MN State team, their families and the university student body.

I think all the FSAE community are horribly saddened.

Vinh Pham
    Toronto FSAE Alum 01-04
    Vinh Pham
    Toronto FSAE Alumni 01-04
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca
    2003 Formula Student Champs!

The University of South Florida sends it's deepest condolences. We will be running their stickers the next few days.
    Kyle Jeffries

From all the team members of RMIT university, we send our condolences to the team members and families of the Minnesota team.
    RMIT Racing '04, '05

Hey All...

The SRT and Chrysler Engineering ranks are full of FSAE alums.

Many of us have been discussing it with great sorrow...

This is an incredible tragedy and loss for all of us in the FSAE family.

Our condolences to the family, friends, professors, and colleagues of those that left us.

Be safe out there.

-S

----

MNSU #28 <-- Ride on !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan G:
    The MNSU stickers showed up today. I believe every single car at the event is running the sticker. Many are also running the #28 stickers that were donated. This is what it looks like...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast