+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula Student Germany 2013

Originally posted by mech5496:
    Seems like the live streaming server is down...
    Yep, not working here either.
    Formula SAE: When you just can't get rid of a girlfriend.

Tobias,

The link was: "h t t p : / / www.formulastudent.de/fsc/2013/results-fse-2013/" which says fsc first and fse-2013 second which is the link you posted in the first post.

Just some remarks; I'm glad there even is a livestream and live scoring! Missed radio silverstone this year at fsuk ...

Remarks:
    The stream worked most of the time. It stuttered quite some at the start but, after downtime, got better. Definitely wasn't my connection (logs show clear skies all day, 100mbit local over a huge connection).

Scrutineering updates:
    usually 1-3 hours late but they are in order of what twitter/facebook posts mention. Probably manual input so I guess its a nice feature but not highly accurate in time. Everyone wants to know if their car/team 'officially' made it instead of 'hearing' it from the team. It's sord of an assurance.
    It's nice to see the results of a lot of teams managing to get their car through scrutineering though.

Looking forward to Accel/Auto-X tomorrow. Less see if they can keep us busy with commentary
    Tristan
    Delft '09 Team member, '10 - Chief Electronics
    'now' (Hardware) Security Engineer

How was the stream during the award ceremony tonight?
    Regards,

Tobias

Formula Student Germany
    FSE Rules & Organisation
    http://twitter.com/TobiasMic
    http://TobiasMic.Blogspot.com

Not many people know the difference between resolution and accuracy.

Live stream is great right now for accel. No latency.
    Formula SAE: When you just can't get rid of a girlfriend.

Originally posted by Pennyman:
    Live stream is great right now for accel. No latency.
    Worked fine here too! Hope the same for the auto-x this afternoon!

EDIT: Server is down at the moment (14:00 CET).Oh, and the title at the timekeeping site is wrong, it says skidpad instead of autocross! :P

EDIT 2: Server's back on...

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the track marshals and officials today for doing such a great job. It was roasting out in the stands today so I can't imagine what it was like out on track! Thanks for your time and effort in making FSG such a great event to visit. Looking forward to tomorrow!

And also thanks to the guy who let me take a photo of him vacuuming his pit bay. I realize that's a bit weird but it made my day

Are they running the FSC and FSE endurance together?
    Sebastien Hebert

ETS
    Vehicle dynamic 2007-2010
    Chassis 2008-2009

Yes.
    Regards,

Tobias

Formula Student Germany
    FSE Rules & Organisation
    http://twitter.com/TobiasMic
    http://TobiasMic.Blogspot.com

Not many people know the difference between resolution and accuracy.

The ceremony worked great. I had no troubles viewing the start of it but had to go away and couldn't see the rest.

Yesterday the stream was a lot better than friday. I was able to watch it on the train with my cell-phone as network access (on laptop). Only jitter was caused by lack of cell-towers nearby while driving.

One minor thin today at endurance: Just like yesterday Alia and Miki have very bad reception on the receiver connected to the stream on the website. We can mostly ony hear them via the speakers on the site in the background.

Looking forward to the endurance today!
    Tristan
    Delft '09 Team member, '10 - Chief Electronics
    'now' (Hardware) Security Engineer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast