+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tilton Judge at West?

Hybrid View

I'm trying to remember the name of one of the design judges at FSAE west. I think he was from Tilton, and he was a shorter guy. We had a discussion after the finals about differentials, and he asked to come by our pit later to see our design, but we had to leave and I never got to meet him again.

I have some questions about what he was saying, and I don't know where I can go to get in touch with him.

Any ideas? Thanks,

Ben
    colleyb@onid.orst.edu
    B. Colley
    Oregon State Alumni
    "All failures are human in origin"
    -Smith's second law of motor racing
    That one's for you, Trevor

I'm trying to remember the name of one of the design judges at FSAE west. I think he was from Tilton, and he was a shorter guy. We had a discussion after the finals about differentials, and he asked to come by our pit later to see our design, but we had to leave and I never got to meet him again.

I have some questions about what he was saying, and I don't know where I can go to get in touch with him.

Any ideas? Thanks,

Ben
    colleyb@onid.orst.edu
    B. Colley
    Oregon State Alumni
    "All failures are human in origin"
    -Smith's second law of motor racing
    That one's for you, Trevor

He actually answers the phones sometimes at Tilton, our brake guy called to place some orders which were taken by Mike O'Neil himself.
    Wesley
    OU Sooner Racing Team Alum '09

connecting-rods.blogspot.com

Hey Ben,
    Here is the last email I had for Mike it is mikeo@tiltonracing.com, he usualy returns his emails pretty quickly but he is really buissy so sometimes it can take a week or so.

Jude Berthault
    ETS Car #6 FSG 2009
    Team Leader

It was probably Mike O'Neil. He was the chief design judge for the competition. I don't know of any contact info.

+ Reply to Thread