+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: FSAE Tire Test Consortium -- Round 3

Free Tires

GoFund yourself !

And if you don't have money to pay for TTC, then tire data for a Wet tyre is the least of your problems...
    -------------------------------------------
    Alumnus
    AMZ Racing
    ETH Zürich

2010-2011: Suspension
    2012: Aerodynamics
    2013: Technical Lead

2014: FSA Engineering Design Judge

I wanna know tire data Hoosier 20x7.5-13 R25A for free because i havent enough money to burchase it any help Please ?

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoudkassab View Post
    I wanna know tire data Hoosier 20x7.5-13 R25A for free because i havent enough money to burchase it any help Please ?
    Nice try...

Swiper, no swiping.
    It costs less to register with the TTC than it costs to buy a single set of tires.
    Kettering University Vehicle Dynamics
    Formula SAE 2010 - 2015
    Clean Snowmobile Powertrain 2012 - 2015

Boogityland 2015 - Present

Mahmoud Kassab,

Read your private messages!

Pat Clarke
    The trick is... There is no trick

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoudkassab View Post
    I think the last year that tire was made was in 2009. Since then Hoosier only made R25B. Even if you find such a tire, I don't think it still matches the tire data.

Oh, and asking for illegal copies of the data in this forum is sort of ... special...

As others already mentioned. If you can afford Hossier tires, you should be able to just pay the fee for the TTC data.
    Rennteam Uni Stuttgart
    2008: Seat and Bodywork
    2009: Team captain

GreenTeam Uni Stuttgart
    2010: Seat and Bodywork / Lamination whore

Formula Student Austria
    2012: Operative Team

Our friends at Calspan TIRF (where TTC testing is done) have a job opening in Buffalo, NY. Full description at this link:
    http://calspan.catsone.com/careers/i...portalID=50135

Also posted in the Jobs section of FSAE.com

A milestone -- FSAE TTC has 500 members worldwide

As of today, the FSAE Tire Test Consortium has 500 members worldwide. Nice of FSAE.com to keep this big TTC thread sticky. A few thoughts repeated from earlier milestones:

+ Thanks to all the TTC contributors -- Calspan TIRF (show those logos!), tire companies, other industry supporters and volunteers...and of course all the member schools. The TTC has been far more successful than the founders ever imagined.

+ Not sure if your university is a member? Check the list (spreadsheet) at,
    http://www.millikenresearch.com/fsaettcaccount.xls

+ If your school is a member, you can register for the forum. Please use your university domain personal email at http://www.fsaettc.org It might take a few days to be approved. We are all volunteers, please be patient.

+ Not sure of the TTC license terms? Check the section named, "USE OF THE DATA – FSAE TTC LICENSE AGREEMENT" on this page, http://www.millikenresearch.com/fsaettc.html
    To maintain our student discount at Calspan, it is important that there is no commercial use of the tire data or posting on the open internet. The TTC secure forum is the place to discuss the tire data in detail.

+ On the same public page, there is a list of all the tires that have been tested.

-- Doug Milliken for the TTC

Hey guys, this is Saad from Team Defianz Racing, Delhi Technological University, India. Our University has been a member of the TTC for the past 4 years now. However, since the past month, we have been unable
    to access the TTC forums using our login credentials. Upon examination of the FAQs, I think we were de-registered from the forums due to inactivity. I have re-registered on the forums but have not yet been given
    authorized access to the forums, although i received an e-mail informing me that our registration process has been initiated. I have e-mailed the board admin as well, but to no avail. I understand that the TTC
    volunteers are busy people, so it is my plea to the board of administrators to authorize our access as soon as possible so that we may continue with our design( we are in our design phase and have encountered
    a roadblock, and were looking for possible help on the TTC forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Saad View Post
    ... I have re-registered on the forums ....
    As a reminder, when registering for TTC, please use an email address from your university domain. TTC does not accept Gmail/Hotmail/etc. Also, we do not accept email addresses from any special domain that you have created for your team.

It should be your personal email -- something like this: student_name123@university_domain.edu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast