+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FSAE Lincoln 2013

Good luck to all the teams competing at Lincoln this year! For those of you who aren't in attendance but would like live updates on what's going on, follow the Illini Motorsports twitter (@IllinoisFSAE). We will be be giving updates throughout the week, including live updates during the autocross and endurance events!

This Is ILL

We blew up two trucks going to Lincoln this year.

The California Golden Kart is awesome.

Lots of cars look like they're set up to run a big, fast course, and that's what we have here.

Does anyone know if there will be a live audio stream for this event? Just because I have to work on Friday doesn't mean I have to be productive
    Jayhawk Motorsports - JMS12 Powertrain Alumni

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Hey everyone! The SCCA Nationals Team who are donating their time to help run this years FSAE Lincoln have asked us to post videos of tomorrows Auto-x and Saturdays enduro course. Check them out!

http://youtu.be/-F0IBct4kLU

http://youtu.be/KVgxgvuumdc

Thanks for posting the videos! Has anyone heard about static event scores yet?
    Adam
    Any views or opinions expressed by me may in no way reflect those of Kettering University, it's students and administrators, or our sponsors.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Who looks good this go around?

Originally posted by JayhawkOne:
    Does anyone know if there will be a live audio stream for this event? Just because I have to work on Friday doesn't mean I have to be productive
    Yes...the SCCA Nationals staff will be providing live both of the following:
    a. The sololive.scca.com will display unofficial results without penalties used for all dynamic events only
    b. The www.ustream.tv/channel/SCCASolo is for audio and video. We have been using this for audio in MI and will try to include video for Lincoln of AutoX and Enduro only.

Originally posted by acedeuce802:
    Thanks for posting the videos! Has anyone heard about static event scores yet?
    Static Scores will be posted tomorrow.

Design Finalist is NO PARTICULAR order for the IC Class:

#1 University of Kansas
    #2 University of Texas Arlington
    #4 University of Washington
    #5 Texas A&M University
    #25 University of Oklahoma
    #70 Auburn University

Good luck to all the finalists!

Pretty happy with how we're doing so far. Track looks fast, braking zones look good, but some of those gaps in the concrete are pretty rough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast