+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bruntingthorpe track map

apologies if this is a repost but im after a bruntingthorpe track map and any details on conditions ie surfaces, ground temp etc

Thanks for any replys,
    RobLyon
    University of Manchester

apologies if this is a repost but im after a bruntingthorpe track map and any details on conditions ie surfaces, ground temp etc

Thanks for any replys,
    RobLyon
    University of Manchester

hi rob,
    im not sure how that will help, as far as i know next years formula student will be held in a new venue,
    go to the formula student site for more info,

sincerely,

Jude Berthault
    ETS Fsae
    2003-Current

Its still at Bruntingthorpe this year, they changed it back.

Hi Rob

fortunately for me i work at Bruntingthorpe for a week every year so last year i took the oportunity to record the track from an RC car, not a brilliant picture but quite useful to see the standard track!

I also have GPS data for the same track. Biggest problem we've found is that although we have slowly collected some date, the track changes to some or less extent every year (that is the cones get moved about!) which means at best we can only guess what the layout will be!

Not sure what the best way to contact me through the site is, but i'll happily share the videos and any other data if you want it! (i am assuming your Manchester UK!)

+ Reply to Thread