+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Honda CBR 600 engines for sale

Hi
    We are from Bangalore from India.We would like to know about the engine,shipping etc.
    Mail me at adi.stealth@gmail.com

still got f4i's for sale....
    i m in uk rite now can pick it up let me know soon
    Hiren G Patel

FS – Orion Combustion (Founder Member)
    -------Prototype '06
    -------Powertrain Lead '06 '07 '08 '09
    -------Composites guy '10
    -------Technical Director '10
    -------Technial Advisor/Mentor '12

Hi
    I m intrested in the engine the honda CBR one .
    pls send me the details along with the shipment cost.
    thank you

hi mate
    I m intrested in the engine of urs
    pls send me the details along with the final cost and the shipment cost
    thank u

hi guys
    im new to fs and somehow beginner i need some info about engines used in the competition.

Hi,
    I m from India and I am looking for engine with a displacement of 600 cc.Please let me know the engines available and the cost of the engine along with shipping cost if possible.
    Mail me at vishalsolanki17@rediffmial.com

hi,
    I am from India and I am looking for a 6oo cc engine. plaese could you tell me if you have the above said engines available, and would would be the cost and other logistics for the same.We are a first year team looking to participate in FSAE
    thanks
    ravi
    Email:- raviboparai@gmail.com

hi i m interested cbr600 4i engine plzz send the price . i m in india possiblites for delivery india this engine
    Originally posted by Jen:
    Hey guys,

I'm a member of Formula Student at Cardiff University and we have 5 Honda CBR 2002 F41 engines for sale. They no longer have the serial numbers on so are not legal for road use but can be used for FS.
    They all require a re-build and we are looking for around £50 - £100 for each. If people are interested we might be willing to sell them for spare parts depending on what you guys are after!

There is also 1 Yamaha Fazer 600 engine, and we're looking for around £250 for this one.

If you'd like any more details or are interested, please post here!!

cheers guys.
    dinesh sharma

hi jen i m interested cbr 600 engine up model plzz tell the price in us dollar and all engine availbel in ur shop plzz send the price and quotoin as soon as possibel i m still wating ur mail and call also thanks my email id dinesh_sharma4net@yahoo.com
    dinesh sharma

hi!! im Abdul Rehman, from team RPM N.E.D UNIVERSITY PAKISTAN, and interested to buy one frm u plz mail all the details, pics, ur demand, shipment charges to pakistan and also if u have Yamaha r6 on ur shop pls do the same..
    my email add is: paki-arz@live.com

regards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast