+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Material of wishbone

I`d like to ask .. what r the materials of double wishbone ? and the specifications for each ?
    thanks

I`d like to ask .. what r the materials of double wishbone ? and the specifications for each ?
    thanks

Most teams use bamboo and then cover them in foil to make them look like aluminium. I probably should be telling you this but you seem nice

Mm-hm. Lot of them fancy teams been switchin' to that new plastic stuff. Seems cheap to me. Probly made in China or somethin.

I have seen lots of that black stripy looking stuff you can get for your skyline being used, it is being used on skylines so it must be fast.
    ex-UWA Motorsport

General team member 2013-15, Vehicle Dynamics Team Lead 2012
    Project Manager 2011, Powertrain minion 2009/10

paperclips woven with carbon fiber work really well.
    www.OspreyRacing.org
    University of North Florida

We have been using the hair from a Unicorns tail.... Crazy strong, and unbelievably light!!!

Zips Racing 2009-2014
    Jorts and Tank-top model 2013-2014

+1 on the bamboo. We use it to upsell our car as being environmentally friendly.

i don't know if you will come back and check this forum,and ya i know you might not have read the introduction ,(if you are new here) you should have read that might have helped,or atleast have some basic awareness about the world around you , and a simple answer based on your simple question ,go for steel
    We just use actual wishbones. I find the ones from an ostrich work best as turkeys are just too small.
    University of Glasgow BEng 2003-2007
    Oxford Brookes MSc 2007-2008
    University of Glasgow PhD 2009 - god knows when.....
    WORK ....
    --------------------------------------------
    Preliminary operational tests proved inconclusive.... It blew up when we flipped the switch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast