Thread: POST PICS OF YOUR RIDE!!!

oh snap another rennlister whats your name on there? Mine is TRP951
    86 944 turbo

Originally posted by Tim Petrillo:
    oh snap another rennlister whats your name on there? Mine is TRP951
    Same as it is here
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

Same name on rennlist here too. Here's my car at the '06 Fest...

D'oh! Didn't finish t-belt & clutch job in time for it, the e36 had to fill in. I did just drive the '44 to work today for the first time in forever. Man is it slow!

I really like that Buick. I may have to try to find one myself to build once I'm out of here.

This little guy's waiting for me to come home and put together the fuel injection system. I've got alot more projects planned for it though.

Started out looking like:

Right now it looks like this but the rear is a little lower since the engine and tranny are back in

How many Pcar owners we got on here? 5 alone in the first page of this thread.
    University of Cincinnati
    Alum -> 2003-2008

yea theres gotta be quite a bit, and most are on rennlist if I had to guess. BTW Dan hows the 2.7 build coming along?
    86 944 turbo

I'm another Pcar owner.

Nice teener Derek. I've seen that car before, are you a 914world/club member?

Here's my baby. She's undergone a 5 year ground up restoration, and I did everything besides machine the flywheel. I rebuilt the engine, made seemly endless amounts of patch panels, did the bodywork and painted. Next weekend the bumper goes on (thats the last piece, finally).

Hopefully I'll be picking up another 914 this weekend. The next one will be a racecar

She's also been flared hehe
    Jim
    "Old guy #1" at UCONN Racing

I used to post alot on the Pelican Parts and 914club forums alot. The car's just been sitting in my parents garage since I came over to school, so it hasn't made much progress in awhile and I haven't really paid attention to those boards. BUT I'm done in May and as long as I can find a place with a garage it should be back on the road within a month or two after that.

Originally posted by Tim Petrillo:
    BTW Dan hows the 2.7 build coming along?
    Its in a holding pattern. I have the built long block downstairs in the garage, unfortunately the car is 3k miles away! Things are looking up though. I got the 944 operable, so I can sell the 325. Then I'll get the M3 headgasket repaired and maybe sell the 944. THEN I'll ship the 951 carcass across the country. I'm shooting to have the other 3 in the stable fully sorted by the end of this year and target early '08 to get to work.

well, let`s see my ride. Shiny add-ons are the turbo air scoop with two fuel injection carburetors, the tach on the hood (i want that every dude that i`m chasing can see my revs).. also i did put lambo doors and those beautiful 1000 Cd wings, and those PVC spinners to clean flow paths around the beautiful tangerine paint
    Also i like the roll sensitive headlamps (both open at 180 degree of roll)

enjoy...

-----------------------------------
    Drivetrain Leader 07-08
    Technical Director 08-09
    Team FSAE USB - Caracas - Venezuela.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast