+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you leave your girlfriend???

Hey. Am Malikaloo's sister...
    I was the one that has been making all his comments on this post, so don't get freaked when I ask... Are there gunna be ANY hot guys come competition time??? Dead set, we need some top quality Aussie beef come december! I have been hanging out to meet Mr Perfect, my chances and hopes hang on One week in South Oz whilist trying to wade past all the loosers from UNSW... hehehe... (all for my Bro's benefit... no offence...)
    Mr Perfect must be over 5 foot 11, Be strong, nice, cute as, into cars (Dah...), not intimidated by Car-chicks and willing to go the extra mile... All potential Mr Perfects... APPLY HERE!

I wouldn't leave her, but she left me. In fact, she went to a truck show out of state the weekend of the competition just to spite me. I wish I could have found a woman from another team... lord knows I could have used someone to cuddle with that cold weekend in 2002!

-Joe

2002 LTU FSAE Co-Leader
    2002 LTU FSAE Brake System Engineer
    Inaugural 2002 Road and Track FSAE Triathalon Champions!
    2002 LTU FSAE Co-Leader
    2002 LTU FSAE Brake System Engineer
    Inaugural 2002 Road and Track FSAE Triathalon Champions!

Wow, shout out to Malikaloo's sister, I feel like a just read the bio on some hot chick in FHM or something..... post a pic to complete the fantasy if you would!!

Just Kidding, I was just overwhelmed with the visual...tight race suit, aussie accent, likes to get dirty (take that how you like)

I must have riffled through 4 girlfriends the year I was team leader, that's the irony of it, you are so busy on the car that you are seen as unavailable, thus wildly attractive to the ladies!!! Then subsequently dumped because they couldn't compete with the car and school...Boy did it such...but in a good way

Funny thing is, the "car chicks" I've dated were great till I realized I had been converted from driver to pit crew, spending all my time wrenching on her car...but I sure love to watch you ladies get loose on course :^b

But intimidation was NEVER an issue...nothing's more attractive than a lady wrenchin on a car with you...

I've been to Detroit 3 times and just for the record I think Cornell and Carolina usually carried the best eye candy....

How about a Miss FSAE contest since by the time the competition hits, most of us are single anyway......or pit girls like F1.....

I suddenly feel really inadequate after reading Malikaloo's sisters post. Do girls really expect that much?

Cheers,

Kirk Veitch
    Swinburne University of Technology
    Cheers,

Kirk Veitch
    Swinburne University of Technology 2004

oi wollymoof, shhhhhhhh! keep it quite! all australian men are supposed to be big hunky strong sex gods. its that stereotype that we all rely on to pull when we go overseas. dont let on to the americans that we arent!

and Malikaloo's sister, are you seriously a female studying engineering who is having trouble finding a guy? thats amazing! the average girl in engineering has 20 guys drooling over her in adelaide. of course, the average male engineer is too hairy, talks in grunts, and uses engine oil as deoderant. the two girls in our team are on this forum, Deb and kk, youll have to ask them if any of us are alright.

- if it isnt coming, you need a bigger tool.
    - ARC '04 member (now retired ) - Bling Bling Competition winners FSAE-A '04 (and design winners)

YOu guys all think its great to have a girl support you in being on the team but My now ex (broke up for different reasons other than cars.) basically TOLD me to buy my now second car!!! I am an avid autoXer now with that car and I love it. Part of the reason I joined formula this year.

Rhett
    Try to go faster!!
    Rhett
    Try to go faster!!

What Rhett? Your ex is bad because she told you to buy a second car? I can't understand your post.

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae
    University of Calgary
    2001-2004

I second wingmans motion....I think I speak for the male FSAE population when I say we could definitely use some more females in the FSAE competitions...need to level the playing field a bit!
    Car chicks are the best....and I agree that they would make great team leaders...technical or not!

Kelsey Gier
    University of Calgary - Dino's Motorsports
    2003 Powertrain Leader
    www.ucalgary.ca/fsae
    Kelsey Gier
    Team Manager
    University of Calgary FSAE 04/05
    UofC Motorsports

NO I'm saying it was really cool to have her tell me to buy it. The guys that were talking to me when the car was offered to me almost lost their jaws when she was the one that said thats a good deal you should do it. So it was a GOOD thing she told me and it made a lot of my friends really jealous that my gf would let me do such a thing let alone tell me to do it.

Rhett
    Try to go faster!!
    Rhett
    Try to go faster!!

Sorry Rhett, just a few too many now's in the first post....I got confused...it happens alot.

Brent

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae
    University of Calgary
    2001-2004

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast