+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Midsouth SAE Student Night

http://www.sae.org/servlets/sectionE...GRP_CODE=SECTN

http://www.midsouthsae.org

Auburn will be attending the Mid-South Student night at the Saturn Technical Training Center in Spring Hill Tennessee this Thursday. Our 2003 car will be on display. Hope to see some other teams there.

-Charlie Ping

I just need enough to tide me over until I need more.

Charlie,

Was just about to post and ask who all was planning on coming - We'll be there in person, but not with a vehicle. We have the 2001 car running for practice purposes, but long-distance transportation has been an issue around here that we haven't made much progress with lately.

Either way, looking forward to seeing how everyone else is coming along, and telling all about our progress (or lack thereof). See ya there!

- matt

University of Alabama Crimson Racing
    www.sae.eng.ua.edu/fsae

Glad you said something I had forgot about it. I will be there and I would assume that Tennesse Tech will be there with some car either Formula or Baja.

"A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

TTU's formula team will be there. Probably no car, but hopefully we can get a presentation together this year. I'm looking forward to see how everyone else is doing.

Jeff
    TTU Formula SAE

See you all there, and if we can bring a car hopefully the locals can too so we can share some fresh ideas.

-Charlie Ping

Could someone please clarify what type of meeting this is or what the itinerary will be.
    Michael

It's an official SAE section meeting for the MidSouth Section. This month is 'Student Night' where we'll display some vehicles and give presentations (and beg for money )

It's a 5 hr drive for us, but MidSouth has supported our team for years.

Visit the above links and find the Feb/March newsletter for more info

-Charlie Ping

See you all tonight.

-Charlie Ping

+ Reply to Thread