+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mini-Baja movies?

I have seen a bunch of really good FSAE videos, so does anybody have any mini-baja videos? thanks

I have seen a bunch of really good FSAE videos, so does anybody have any mini-baja videos? thanks
    UVA Baja SAE Captain

Yeah I have a few on our website. orgs.tntech.edu/baja look around thier are some pics as well as some videos. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

"A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

Nobody is born with a steering wheel or a gear shift in his hand. It's something you choose to do or you don't.
    Mario Andretti (1977)
    "A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

sorry man. i dont have DivX. i couldnt get them to work. thanks anyway
    UVA Baja SAE Captain

down load it for free at www.download.com search for divx codec. it should pop one up I believe version 9.1

Nobody is born with a steering wheel or a gear shift in his hand. It's something you choose to do or you don't.
    Mario Andretti (1977)

thanks alot man. i got the videos to work. they look great. keep up the good work
    UVA Baja SAE Captain

we've got a movie of ok quality on our site

www.calpolysae.org
    "Man, I need to practice more!" - Kenny Wallace
    "Try not to have a good time... this is supposed to be educational." - Charles M Schulz
    -OptimumG 2005-2006
    -Turner Motorsports 2008-2009
    -Black Swan Racing 2010 & 2011 Team and Driver's Champions
    -HPD Race Engineer 2011-2014
    -Currently Freelance Data/Race Engineer

+ Reply to Thread