+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: 4 New GoodYear FSAE Slicks and 4 Rain Tires

Purchased before Michigan, mounted, but never used. Tires are about a month old, and we can provide receipts of our original purchase.

h t t p ://www.racegoodyear.com/tires/sae.html

The dry tires are the D2696 20.0x7.0-13 "SAE2", and the wets are D2691 20.0x7.0-13 R065.

Looking to get close to MSRP as all tires are essentially brand new, but of course any reasonable offer is welcome.

Tires located in Orlando, Florida and we are willing to ship at buyers expense.
    SAE @ University of Central Florida

Random 08-09
    Team Leader 09-10
    Electrical Lead 10-11
    Electrical Lead 11-12

Purchased before Michigan, mounted, but never used. Tires are about a month old, and we can provide receipts of our original purchase.

h t t p ://www.racegoodyear.com/tires/sae.html

The dry tires are the D2696 20.0x7.0-13 "SAE2", and the wets are D2691 20.0x7.0-13 R065.

Looking to get close to MSRP as all tires are essentially brand new, but of course any reasonable offer is welcome.

Tires located in Orlando, Florida and we are willing to ship at buyers expense.
    SAE @ University of Central Florida

Random 08-09
    Team Leader 09-10
    Electrical Lead 10-11
    Electrical Lead 11-12

how much are you asking for the whole package?

Hi,

If not sold, I'm interested too. Thanks.

Hugues Marceau
    Formula Electric
    Polytechnique of Montreal
    Hugues Marceau
    Poly eRacing Team Captain 2009-2012
    Website
    Facebook Page

hi,
    can u give me a link to where i can buy
    new tires , and how much for the tire. the goodyear site doesnt mention the price

wissam fares
    NDU

Have you all sold the tires yet? Texas Tech has quite a bit of prepreg carbon fiber would you all be interested in a trade?

+ Reply to Thread