+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whole bunch of parts

Hey everyone

We have a whole bunch of things cluttering up our office that are not of much use to us anymore, but maybe they will be useful for you. Check out www.ucalgary.ca/fsae under the For Sale link and let me know if you want anything through e-mail at howard_brent@hotmail.com. We would most likely bring anything you want to purchase to Detroit so there won't be any shipping charges. The prices right now are not correct because I had to price components that I had no idea what a fair asking price was, so just make us an offer. if it's fair we will set-up to get you the part.

Brent

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae

[This message was edited by Brent Howard on April 22, 2003 at 04:55 PM.]

Hey everyone

We have a whole bunch of things cluttering up our office that are not of much use to us anymore, but maybe they will be useful for you. Check out www.ucalgary.ca/fsae under the For Sale link and let me know if you want anything through e-mail at howard_brent@hotmail.com. We would most likely bring anything you want to purchase to Detroit so there won't be any shipping charges. The prices right now are not correct because I had to price components that I had no idea what a fair asking price was, so just make us an offer. if it's fair we will set-up to get you the part.

Brent

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae

[This message was edited by Brent Howard on April 22, 2003 at 04:55 PM.]
    University of Calgary
    2001-2004

+ Reply to Thread