+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WELCOME WELCOME MISTER DT

HOLAAAA RAAAFFAAAA!!!!
    Tan bello vale ese DT, JAJJJA. Bueno chamo bienvenido al foro...y tranquilo ponlo en tu knick del messenger "I LOVE SAE" JAJAJA.
    Cuidese men, que tripeo en seiro que estas de DT, la merma me lo tripie full. Abrazos,
    Alfonso

Alfonso Ochoa Vega
    cabezota311@hotmail.com
    F-SAE USB Team, Venezuela

HOLAAAA RAAAFFAAAA!!!!
    Tan bello vale ese DT, JAJJJA. Bueno chamo bienvenido al foro...y tranquilo ponlo en tu knick del messenger "I LOVE SAE" JAJAJA.
    Cuidese men, que tripeo en seiro que estas de DT, la merma me lo tripie full. Abrazos,
    Alfonso

Alfonso Ochoa Vega
    cabezota311@hotmail.com
    Alfonso Ochoa Vega
    cabezota311@hotmail.com

CARAMBA...que sorpresita vale...otra vez escribiendo por aca...bueee que se va a hacer....jajajaj....Saludos too. Nos vemos pronto

As I don't speak spanish I've babelfished it. So I'll save all the other non-spanish speakers the trouble:

HOLAAAA RAAAFFAAAA! So beautiful it is worth that DT, JAJJJA. Good chamo welcome to the forum... and calm ponlo in your knick of messenger "I LOVE SAE" JAJAJA. Cuidese men, that tripeo in seiro that these of DT, the decrease me the tripie full. Hugs, Alfonso

Reply:
    CARAMBA... that sorpresita bond... again writing by aca... bueee that is going away to make....jajajaj....Saludos too. We see ourselves soon

Damn, it must be a secret dialect. Now we're missing out on all the great spanish tech-talk.
    Igor
    -----------
    On time, on budget or works.
    Pick two.

Well, Igor I`m impressed with your spanish...jaja. I'm still laughing...You did a great job with the translation...Alfonso is our ex-motor director(he is in DASTEK South Africa) and Rafa is our new Technical Director(DT) and I have no idea why he posted a subject in spanish. F-SAE must drove him nuts... hehe

Just for the record:
    Tripeo: cool
    merma: really cool
    chamo: boy

those are some of our secret tehc-talk...

fsaealejandro@hotmail.com

Alejandro Rondon
    Universidad Simon Bolivar
    www.formulasae.grupos.usb.ve
    Alejandro Rondon
    Universidad Simon Bolivar
    www.formulasae.grupos.usb.ve

JAJAJAJA.....This must be the funniest topic I've read here.
    Sorry about the spanish guys, I just wanna bother Rafa for a while in his new DT position in the team. Good news though.
    Great translation Igor, really funny men, good spanish....of course not as good as Brent's there in Calgary, jajaja.. How is it men? So do you think is worth it to go from South Africa to Michigan for the Big Buck's beers dude??
    Take care guys, cheers,
    Alfonso.

Alfonso Ochoa Vega
    cabezota311@hotmail.com
    Alfonso Ochoa Vega
    cabezota311@hotmail.com

I'm gonna go again...even though I'm not going to really be involved with the team much down there(as I'm graduated). However since we didn't get to go for any beers last year together I think you definitly need to come.

Brent

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae
    University of Calgary
    2001-2004

DAMN DAMN...it has been ages since I last posted here. I gotta change my signature. Que merma en serio que el RAFA sea nuestro nuevo DT. A Alfonso, supiste lo del DT viejo?? Verga...de Postgrado para Espana. And yes, this must be the funniest topic over here. Remember Alfonso, one year ago we were discussing politics...hahaha with the wingmans from monash.

Igor....i must admit you did a good job, cause you actually got close to reveal our venezualan tecnology. SO WATCH OUT.

Australasia coming soon, eh...I am so curios to see the new cars, specially the part 2 of the so called best formula sae car ever (respect).

Brent, I am still at the uni till march, so if my team wants me (and I want it), i might be back. So, we might have a couple or more (not or, and) beers at the BB.

F-SAE USB. Echenle bolas que potencial hay...y con ese DT....

chao formula sae people

Andoni
    Andoni Mazeika
    www.formulasaeusb.com

I think you should come Andoni...it will be a great time this year, as long as the cars are done. Our car is coming along really well this year, we have a chassis finished, A-arms got finished today, we have an engine already and plan to mount it next weekend, probably about 1-2 months from a rolling chassis and maybe 1 month after that we can drive. Nothing like last year when we were still finishing the car in big bucks parking lot

Anyways, I hope that you make it back to Pontiac (Leo too if Schlumberger will let him ) so we can actually go for a few beers and have the type of competition we should have had last year.

Brent

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae
    University of Calgary
    2001-2004

+ Reply to Thread