+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: event gallery

it seemed to originate from their sump?
    maybe oil filter leakage onto exhaust and wammo?

correct me if im wrong please (cause i probably am)

Here are some scans from my prints.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~amcam1/SAEPhotos

There is no webpage just files

Gug i managed to catch UWA's exhaust flames

Cheers
    Dave C

Thanks for the pictures. A couple did not transfer to the web correctly (partial only). The Auburn picture in particular.

-Charlie Ping
    Auburn University FSAE
    -Charlie Ping

Auburn FSAE Alum 00-04

Hey Charlie,
    I havent checked all the files but ive fix the photo of your car spinning and taking out a cone

I went a little crazy and took 240 photos (non digital) so im sure i have more of your car in there somewhere. I may get around to putting up the better shots.

Cheers
    Dave C

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dboi666:
    it seemed to originate from their sump?
    maybe oil filter leakage onto exhaust and wammo?

correct me if im wrong please (cause i probably am)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think you are right dboi, i talked to some of the Monash guys after the event and that was the general idea.

they are some nice photos Dave, i love the flames!

- the problem with the world is stupidity. i'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety lables off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    - ARC '04 member (now retired ) - Bling Bling Competition winners FSAE-A '04 (and design winners)

ive dumped all my photos onto imagestation, they are at http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=4288178011. there are a fair few crap shots, i havent ad time to get rid of them yet. but they are thumbnails anyway, so dont whinge.

oh yeah, you have to sign up with imagestation, but you dont get any junk mail at all, and you also get free unlimited storage for pictures. too bad you cant link images to here.

- absolutely everything was available to him, but that only meant it was impossible to find what he was looking for, which is the purpose of computers.
    - ARC '04 member (now retired ) - Bling Bling Competition winners FSAE-A '04 (and design winners)

errr, still putting images up. maybe if you check back in a week ill have them all finished...

- absolutely everything was available to him, but that only meant it was impossible to find what he was looking for, which is the purpose of computers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3