+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dampers

  1. #1
    I am looking for Cane creek double barrel dampers modified for FSAE cars or penske 7800 FSAE shocks.
    Anyone who wants to sell or knows some place i can get them from ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Royal Oak, MI
    Chris Billings

    He sells Penske 7800's and is a wonderful shop to do business with.
    Scott Brenaman
    Portland State - 2009-11
    Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek. - Mario Andret

  3. #3
    Originally posted by Akshat:
    Anyone who wants to sell or knows some place i can get them from ?
    Have you tried the search function or Google?
    "He who dies with the most toys wins"

  4. #4
    I think you got me wrong there.
    I meant that if there is any team who has spare dampers which they do not intend to use then we are ready to buy them provided they tally with our specifications.

    Also, i did try google and other search engines and have contacted distributors for the same but have not received a response yet.
    So if any body could help me with it .. it'll be great.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts