+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fsae-a testing day

since our website isnt up and running yet, here are a few photos from the testing day:

hey, thats not road legal!

hehehehe, im dissapointed i didnt think up of this comment myself, it was suggested to me. but very appropriate:

chalmer's beautiful wheels. i think its 1.5kgs for the whole wheel?

thanks einstien...

- the problem with the world is stupidity. i'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety lables off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

since our website isnt up and running yet, here are a few photos from the testing day:

hey, thats not road legal!

hehehehe, im dissapointed i didnt think up of this comment myself, it was suggested to me. but very appropriate:

chalmer's beautiful wheels. i think its 1.5kgs for the whole wheel?

thanks einstien...

- the problem with the world is stupidity. i'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety lables off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    - ARC '04 member (now retired ) - Bling Bling Competition winners FSAE-A '04 (and design winners)

Which school is that first car, #4, with the Kenworth sticker on it?

University of Washington Formula SAE ('98, '99, '03, '04)
    Alumni, University of Washington
    Structural / Mechanical Engineer, Blue Origin

Have any of the 4WD teams made a showing yet?

swinburne i believe is #4.

no 4wd teams yet. i have heard that uni new south wales have disconnected the front part of their 4wd and will race with rwd, but so far thats just a rumour. ill tell you on monday (since im staying up there on fri and sat and have no internet access), or maybe someone else who knows whats going on will post.

- ARC '04 member (now retired ) - Bling Bling Competition winners FSAE-A '04 (and design winners)

Who makes the wheels of the green car in the 2nd photo? They remind me of the Ferrari F40's wheels.

http://www.letu.edu/formula

Formula Photos & Links

the wheels in the second picture look similar to our old ones, which were made by performance alloys. actually, as far as i know they could be our old ones... thats Curtin Uni, from western australia if you are curious.

+ Reply to Thread