+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Opening in San Diego for Eng or intern!!

Sparta Composites is a composite product supplier to the military aerospace and auto industry. We are currently working on the Ford GT program. I was a "graduate" of FSAE, and am looking for someone with a similar background. Entry level or intern position(s) available for the correct person(s). SPARTA has other divisions specializing in software design, analysis and simulation. If you are interested check out our websites www.sparta.com and www.composites.sparta.com

This is an employee owned company with excellent benefits working in exciting and growing industries.

SPARTA composites is a small dynamic operation. Because of our size, everyone is expected to do everything. Design, engineering, manufacturing, costing, marketing, sales, etc. Did I mention, we are located in San Diego...

If this sounds interesting, email me your resume/C.V. and/or cover letter, my email address is jt_lyons_no_spam@sparta.com excluding the spam stuff.

Thanks,

J.T. Lyons
    Program Engineer
    SPARTA Composites Inc.
    10540 Heater Ct.
    San Diego, CA 92121

WARNING!! Your resumes and or cover letters need to be PROFESSIONAL!! If you don't know what that means ask someone who does! You are selling your ability to do excellent work. Represent yourself well, or suffer the wrath of the round file! I will forward only professional resumes.

Sparta Composites is a composite product supplier to the military aerospace and auto industry. We are currently working on the Ford GT program. I was a "graduate" of FSAE, and am looking for someone with a similar background. Entry level or intern position(s) available for the correct person(s). SPARTA has other divisions specializing in software design, analysis and simulation. If you are interested check out our websites www.sparta.com and www.composites.sparta.com

This is an employee owned company with excellent benefits working in exciting and growing industries.

SPARTA composites is a small dynamic operation. Because of our size, everyone is expected to do everything. Design, engineering, manufacturing, costing, marketing, sales, etc. Did I mention, we are located in San Diego...

If this sounds interesting, email me your resume/C.V. and/or cover letter, my email address is jt_lyons_no_spam@sparta.com excluding the spam stuff.

Thanks,

J.T. Lyons
    Program Engineer
    SPARTA Composites Inc.
    10540 Heater Ct.
    San Diego, CA 92121

WARNING!! Your resumes and or cover letters need to be PROFESSIONAL!! If you don't know what that means ask someone who does! You are selling your ability to do excellent work. Represent yourself well, or suffer the wrath of the round file! I will forward only professional resumes.

+ Reply to Thread