+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted to Buy: AP Racing Calipers

I am in the market for a set of new or used AP Racing calipers. Unfortunately, I recently discovered that AP is completely sold out for the next several weeks...and I don't want to wait.

I noticed that several teams have run the calipers that I need in the past and was wondering if there were any that had any NEW OR USED CP-4226 and CP-4227 calipers that they wanted to sell. I will pay a fair price in cash. QTY needed is 4.

Thanks,

AZ

PS. I'm in the US, but will pay for international shipping if necessary. Email me at zemkeada@gmail.com.
    Adam Zemke
    Michigan State University

I am in the market for a set of new or used AP Racing calipers. Unfortunately, I recently discovered that AP is completely sold out for the next several weeks...and I don't want to wait.

I noticed that several teams have run the calipers that I need in the past and was wondering if there were any that had any NEW OR USED CP-4226 and CP-4227 calipers that they wanted to sell. I will pay a fair price in cash. QTY needed is 4.

Thanks,

AZ

PS. I'm in the US, but will pay for international shipping if necessary. Email me at zemkeada@gmail.com.
    Adam Zemke
    Michigan State University

+ Reply to Thread