+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SVSU Grand Prix

All teams, please post your fuel requirements here on the list. We can easily acommodate Ultra94 and GT100 needs. We will supply 5 gallon cans of whatever you need at cost, but please make sure you tell us ahead of time how many cans and what type you need.

Team's using E-85 will have to bring their own or maybe you can ask Sunoco at the competition to give you some leftovers.
    Daniel Deussen
    www.weber-motor.de
    Saginaw Valley State University Alum
    Cardinal Formula Racing '99 - '05
    FSAE: 6th in '02 and 8th in '05
    FSG: Member of the Operative Team (Scrutineering, Dynamics)

Carleton University is interested in attending. We will see how this idea goes over at the next team meeting and will confirm then.

Eric Hudec
    Team Captain
    Carleton FSAE Alumni
    Petty Enterprises Race Engineer

Let's get a full 16 cars out at this event! There were 16 cars at the UofToronto Shootout, there should be no problem getting 16 for the SVSU GP!! Looks like fun, housing is free, food is free! What else could someone want?! The entry fee is cheap. This looks like a good event! I encourage all Southern Ontario teams to go!

Question: we pay an additional $50+($20x3) for our 'B' team to compete with our 2003 car?

Cheers,

Vinh
    Vinh Pham
    Toronto FSAE Alumni 01-04
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca
    2003 Formula Student Champs!

Vinh,

We only allow 2004 cars that have all three tech stickers to compete. That way we can be sure that the cars comply with the rules and should be all equally competitive. I would personally also prefer to run older cars as well, but if we want to make this an annual event we have to ensure safety.
    Daniel Deussen
    www.weber-motor.de

we're still working out the logistics, but as far as I know we are still planning on attending

and we'd need 94 octane
    Ben Beacock
    Alumni
    '03,'04(AWD),'05(AWD) Gryphon Racing - University of Guelph

Hi Guys, Just looking at the map and realised I really haven't had a look at the Northern part of Michigan.
    Anyone interested in having one of the visiting design judges come along for a look?
    (Maybe I should bring my helmet Eddie?)
    PDR
    The trick is ... There is no trick!

Pat you're more then welcome to ride with the guys from Toronto. I think having you there would give the event a nice touch. Make sure you let the SVSU people know, housing is free! And if they tell you're you're not a registered competitor, you can be 'part of' the Toronto team!

Cheers,

Vinh
    Vinh Pham
    Toronto FSAE Alumni 01-04
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca
    2003 Formula Student Champs!

Pat,

It would be an honor to have you there. I will let our faculty advisor know that you would like to come and make sure that there will be accomodations for you.

Bringing a helmet might not be a bad idea. I'm sure quite a few teams would love to have you get in their car and take it for a lap or two.

We are looking forward to have you over.

Any other design judges who would like to come are of course invited as well. Just let us know and we will make sure we have enough accomodations available.
    Daniel Deussen
    www.weber-motor.de

Pat,

I just got word from our advisor that you are good to go for housing. What days would you like to stay? Let us know.

Thanks

ANDY
    ---
    Andy J. Bauman
    Saginaw Valley State University
    2004 Alumni
    Cardinal Formula Racing 2001-2004
    Project Manager 2002-2004

Hi Pat

You can bring your helmet if you want but we don't drive our rental cars that fast, anymore. We did write one off in 2002 though.

Eddie Martin
    UOW Racing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast