+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SVSU Grand Prix

The Cardinal Formula Racing Team of Saginaw Valley State University would like to invite your team to the 2004 SVSU Grand Prix. This event will immediately follow the Formula SAE Competition in May, with hopes of attracting teams from all over the world. Below you will find link to the proposal which is in its beginning stages that explains all details pertaining to the event. Please let us know if your team would like to attend so that we can plan the event accordingly.

If you have any questions please contact me at ajbauman@hotmail.com.

SVSU Grand Prix Proposal

---
    Andy J. Bauman
    Project Manager
    Cardinal Formula Racing
    Saginaw Valley State University

Great idea! It might conflict with the Motec seminar if they have the same dates this year... And, what is your plan for the Tuesday "GP". I hope it's not wheel-to-wheel! Talk about carnage.

University of Washington Formula SAE ('98, '99, '03, '04)

It is NOT wheel to wheel...first I don't think the SCCA would let us...and second I don't think most drivers are ready for that...we are not pro's...

---
    Andy J. Bauman
    Project Manager
    Cardinal Formula Racing

Toronto is definitely in. Only ridiculous circumstances would see us not participate. So count us in.

Vinh

University of Toronto Formula SAE Racing Team
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Vinh,

That's Great. You are our first CONFIRMED participant.

Two other school are still up in the air about coming.

For those other teams that have the desire to come to the SVSU GP. Please notify me ASAP. Much planing is still required to have this event.

Thanks,

ANDY

---
    Andy J. Bauman
    Project Manager
    Cardinal Formula Racing

UW is still interested, but we'll have to verify our travel schedule etc. So, tentatively but with a good level of confidence, count us in.

University of Washington Formula SAE ('98, '99, '03, '04)

If we are bringing our old car as a spare, can we run this car as well? (it passed tech last year)

Ben Beacock
    Co-Manager
    2004 Gryphon Racing - University of Guelph

Yes, If the car you bring passed tech, you can bring it.

ANDY

---
    Andy J. Bauman
    Project Manager
    Cardinal Formula Racing

I know a few people from our team are staying down to go to Claude Roulle, and I think a few others could stay. I think that we would be quite interested in running our car a bit more.

Brent

www.ucalgary.ca/fsae

hey brent, i thought there wasnt any word from claude yet for this year seminar? so there's a date for his seminar?

RiNaZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast