+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supplier Sponsors - Aurora

Does anybody know if Aurora is still offering their FSAE discount this year?

They aren't listed as a supplier sponsor for the competition and I don't have the number for the Aurora contact.

Does anybody know if Aurora is still offering their FSAE discount this year?

They aren't listed as a supplier sponsor for the competition and I don't have the number for the Aurora contact.

yeah they are its pretty much a discount for any university project from what they told me. there is no special contact I was told that all sales people know about it

"A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

"A woman is a lot like a beer, they look good, smell good, and you would run over your own mother to get one." Homer Simpson

Customer service are usually ok direct, but if you have any problems John McCrory their motorsport manager has always been happy to help.

Can't fault them for service, price or quality BTW.

Ben

University of Birmingham
    www.ubracing.co.uk
    -

There's a contact at the SAE-A website (pdemetry@aurorabearing.com), they never answered me back though.

Marc
    École Nationale d'Aérotechnique

Question for Ben really, but anyone else who has an idea feel free to help.

Just wondering if you get your bearings direct from aurora in the USA, or do you have a UK contact?

Cheers, Dave

Aurora in the States direct. I'm not sure if their distributors would offer the discount, I doubt it though.

Ben

University of Birmingham
    www.ubracing.co.uk
    -

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marc Jaxa-Rozen:
    There's a contact at the SAE-A website (pdemetry@aurorabearing.com), they never answered me back though.

Marc
    École Nationale d'Aérotechnique<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pat Demetry's retired BTW, go to customer service direct; customerservice@aurorabearing.com

Ben

University of Birmingham
    www.ubracing.co.uk
    -

Carole Sanders, I think, was my contact, and I had to go through the Aurora, Illinois, site directly because the Canadian one, Rod Ends Mechanical, couldn't offer the discount like last year. It turned into a pain because they couldn't even take VISA's from international customers. It's their first year doing this though, so I think the bugs should be better sorted out next year.

Bob Mai - yofa@shaw.ca
    Steering/Suspension
    University of Manitoba/Red River College
    bob mai - yofa42@hotmail.com
    u of manitoba design lead

How much is the discount?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast