+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BOOK LIST to reference for car design

-

Hello all,
    Is their any book from where I can get the knowledge for the engine simulation and camshaft profile analysis.
    Reply asap.
    Thank you.

Here's a new one that's loaded with FSAE-specific guidance:

Think Fast - The Racer's Why-To Guide to Winning

any specific book on the chain-drive differentials?
    LIFE IS SIMPLE....We only work... to make things more complicated.....

Thanks for the book lists.However,I have no access to most of the books in China.And I have little info on race car which I need most here.I'm wondering if anybody can send me some e-books via e-maile,I will be very very grateful. 824514395@qq.com

I need a book about race cars drivelines specially chain drive

hi everybody...
    if anyone can help me to get links for the ebooks for the books mentioned above..by mechanicaldan
    i will be thankful to you.

No, we will not infringe copyright laws and do all the legwork of stealing others' intellectual property for you.
    Dr. Adam Witthauer
    Iowa State University 2002-2013 alum

Mad Scientist, Gonzo Racewerks Unincorporated, Intl.

Hi everybody
    I was wondering if anyone can recommend books or papers that would be directly related to aotomotive dampers. I already have "The Shock Absorers" by Dixon; especially I'm looking for "Stoß- und Schwingungsdämpfer" by Reimpell J., Stoll H. in english (original in german)
    I will be very very grateful for any info on my email: koscielnyzst@poczta.fm
    Best Regards,
    koscielny

When my 1st year team went to judging for our car we were told the 1st book we should read is "An Introduction to Race Car Engineering" by Warren Rowley. I could only find it directly from his site: http://www.rowleyrace.com/ It is a very detailed book that is designed for actual racecar engineers to read. It is well worth the money and this one book is a treasure of information. It includes suspension software too. For the price of I beleive $120 it is a great deal. This books is 2 or 3" thick and will keep you busy with top notch information.

Chris-NJIT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast