123. Machinery's Handbook. Industrial Press, Inc. THE bible of how to machine parts, and much much more!

124. Clutch & Flywheel Handbook by Tom Monroe. Out of print, but worth the effort to locate a copy.

125. The High-Speed Internal-Combustion Engine by Sir Harry R. Ricardo. THE bible of I.C. First published back in 1923. Still relevant today. If you are just starting down the road to I.C. understanding, this is a good place to start.

126. SAE Handbook. Any late model set is going to be handy at times. I particularly enjoy looking through the really old ones from the '30s, '40s, & '50s. (Not really relevant to building a competetive FSAE car today, but remember, the more you understand automotive history, the less likely you will be to make the same mistakes some other engineer made already... back in the early 20th century, or even earlier!

127. The Unfair Advantage by Mark Donohue with Paul Van Valkenburgh. Mark's autobiography. Written from the perspective of two fine engineers. This is the first example (that I know of) of a racer that used skid pad testing on all his race cars prior to track testing, in order to sort out spring rates and anti-roll bar rates for best oversteer/understeer characteristics. Lots of good stuff in here about Roger Penske's early racing career as well. It is THE unfair advantage(s) that you build into your own race car that will set you apart from the rest of the pack, and ultimately lead you to the winner's circle!

I have known a lot of the 'greats' in motorsports, and have, at times, enjoyed the priviledge of perusing their personal book collections. I can assure you that a lot of the books listed here were on their personal library shelves. In today's electronic age of communication, it would seem that a paper book is a dinosaur not worthy of excavation, but remember this always: "Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it". George Santayana 1905