+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Design Report Images

Denny,
    Bloody magnificent!!! Would you mind if I post those images on the wall at our university to give our team something to aim for? The judges should be thanking you and your team, you've made their jobs much more enjoyable by elevating the quality of future design report submissions.
    Pat,
    Is this the standard for the images in the better design reports? If so I'd better crack the whip.

Aaron Harnden
    Phantom Engineering
    Chief Design Engineer 2004

I may not always be right, but i'm never wrong...

Aaron,
    Sure, feel free to print them out. I did just add a "copyright" to the pages, but any FSAE team can go ahead and print them out.

My intent for posting the photoshop details was to pass-on a tip I was lucky enough to find. We engineers need a little help with this kind of stuff every now and then; it really pays off in the quality of your presentations.

University of Washington Formula SAE ('98, '99, '03, '04)

Denny,

We are actually about a week away from having everything bolted to the car. We have all but a handful of parts and then we'll be on track, testing, and enjoying the opportunity to make up grades. Within a few weeks after that, the car should be in competition trim (bodywork, decals, etc.). If I could figure out how to post a picture here, I'd send you our significantly out matched photo from Solidworks.

Anyways, back the grind...

- Erick

FSAE ('99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04 '??)

Wanna make it huge and post it on your wall? This thing makes dot images in huge size...

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Originally posted by Denny Trimble:
    Finally, we're done with the design report! I've spent way too long working on these images, so I thought I'd share them with everybody here. We're pretty proud, this is a revolutionary design for us from the top-level on down to most components.

University of Washington Design Images

Anybody else care to share theirs?

Originally posted by eszter:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Denny Trimble:
    Finally, we're done with the design report! I've spent way too long working on these images, so I thought I'd share them with everybody here. We're pretty proud, this is a revolutionary design for us from the top-level on down to most components.

University of Washington Design Images

Anybody else care to share theirs?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A bump of a post that's over 9 years old...I think that's a new record!
    Dr. Adam Witthauer
    Iowa State University 2002-2013 alum

Mad Scientist, Gonzo Racewerks Unincorporated, Intl.

Incidentally, does anyone have those UoW renders? I'm really curious now.
    ----
    Paul Achard
    McGill Racing Team

Haha, 9 years is pretty impressive...

I might be able to find them if people are real interested...
    Daniel Wageman
    University of Washington FSAE
    Team 19: Chassis/Data Acq
    Team 20: Data Acq Lead
    Team 21: Engine, Power Package
    Team 22-24: Technical Director

It will be great if you can find out those, we can compare those with present ones.

- Rajat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5