+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Progress for 2009...

Hi there...
    This happened some 2 days ago, just before the car was due to be loaded onto th truck going to Silverstone.. It's been a bit hectic to swap engines back and forth (we had to disassemble another engine in order to get another reshaped camshaft and switch anti-hopping clutches), but with 6 people basically doing a 40h nonstop workshop shift, we finally made it!
    Lutz Dobrowohl
    2008-2011
    Raceyard Kiel

Now: Scruitineer, Design Judge, application engineer @Altair engineering

Whatever you do, do it hard!

do you have a bigger picture? I can't quite make out what I'm looking when I open that image on my computer then try to view it from a building on the other side of town.
    Malcolm Graham
    University of Auckland '06-'09
    www.fsae.co.nz

I guess the European FS-people will see this car pretty soon but since it seems that no one from the current team has posted any pics of the new Helsinki car, I take the liberty to do so.

More
    ------------------------------------------
    Kimmo Hirvonen
    Helsinki Polytechnic Formula Engineering Team '04-'07

Looks great! Other than the tires (make it look slow )
    Colorado FSAE | '05 - '07
    Goodyear Tire & Rubber | '07 - '11
    NASCAR Engineer | '11 - ??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Tom:
    Looks great! Other than the tires (make it look slow ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fantastic looking car, as usual.

Also, many things would look faster with Goodyear tires. Like my bike which has been patiently awaiting those 21" land speed tires that have been "two weeks away" for three months now.

Is there someone there that you can throw something at?

Maybe do some yelling. "Hey! Get your crap together, Matt wants his effing tires already!"

Let me know if that helps.

Matt Brown

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Tom:
    Looks great! Other than the tires (make it look slow ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure boys chose Hoosiers merely cause of the black & white thing going on in the car.
    ------------------------------------------
    Kimmo Hirvonen
    Helsinki Polytechnic Formula Engineering Team '04-'07

yellow on black for the win!

University of Auckland, NZ

wow..though am quite a late to reply..but i jus had a crush on that KAIST guy's car..it genuinely represents the Korean taste..i adore to make exterior n u guys prompt me to an option of that robo-esque look..thnks a lot..well done..
    gt-r

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19