+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FS Germany 2009, Updates, pics etc

Struggling to find any updates on any teams websites. Anyone know what's happening over there? It seems that design finalists have been announced, but I don't know who they are.
    Malcolm Graham
    University of Auckland '06-'09
    www.fsae.co.nz

Struggling to find any updates on any teams websites. Anyone know what's happening over there? It seems that design finalists have been announced, but I don't know who they are.
    Malcolm Graham
    www.fsae.co.nz

A couple teams have been updating twitter and travel blogs.

according to fstotal, the design finalists are Delft, UWA, Joanneum Graz, and TU Munich

that Twitter stream on the sidebar on FSTotal wasn't working before, must be something to do with the security attacks on twitter yesterday.

Anyone know what's happening with RMIT? I'm sure they were supposed to be going but haven't seen anything yet to suggest they're over there, including nothing on their website
    Malcolm Graham
    www.fsae.co.nz

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MalcolmG:
    Anyone know what's happening with RMIT? I'm sure they were supposed to be going but haven't seen anything yet to suggest they're over there, including nothing on their website </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are pics of a small red carbon tub on fstotal.com

Fstotal is doing a great job, but I still miss the huge photo galleries we used to get in the good old days before social media networks....

I also really wished I could've been there this year, but couldn't get the time off
    KTH Racing '03-'08
    Dartmouth Formula Racing '07

I'm off to FSG today, just about to leave. Should be good, my first FSG as a spectator, hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be!

Good to hear UWA is in Design Finals and RMIT were able to make it to the event too, should be good to see those Aussies on track again.
    --------------------------------------------
    Technical Director UARC 2007

http://formula-sae.adelaide.edu.au

Any chance of a few updates for those of us with rediculously slow internet connections!
    Everthing you want is just outside your comfort zone!

First results published. Many thanks to ISTUFF for providing a livestream at our website.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FStotalcom/158738688444

http://thomassenkevin.blogspot.com/

pictures of the autocross
    Kevin Thomassen
    *Chassis '05, '06 DUT Racing Team Delft
    *Formula Student UK Design Judge '07 - '09
    *Formula SAE - VIR Design Judge '09
    *Formula SAE Italy overall Judge '09
    *Organiser DUTch Open 2008

Kevin asked me to post a link to his blog with photos from the sprint/autocross

thomassenkevin dot blogspot dot com
    KTH Racing '03-'08
    Dartmouth Formula Racing '07

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast