+ Reply to Thread

Thread: University Special Diff & TRE parts

I'm starting the restoration of an '03-04 FSAE car and am looking for a University Special differential (Torsen 012000). More specifically, the gears and washers since the housing gets replaced with an aluminum one.

I could also use some Taylor Race stub axles (INV-0200413) and tripod housings (INV-02002081). I'm not dying to machine my own housings (again)... Tripods and axles (14") I will buy new from TRE unless anyone has any that are unused and haven't been kicked around the shop.

What else? 13-tooth front sprocket for an F4i... Gear change lever for the same. I'm sure there's more but that'll get me started.

Thanks!
    Courtney Waters
    UC Davis Formula SAE Alumni

I'm starting the restoration of an '03-04 FSAE car and am looking for a University Special differential (Torsen 012000). More specifically, the gears and washers since the housing gets replaced with an aluminum one.

I could also use some Taylor Race stub axles (INV-0200413) and tripod housings (INV-02002081). I'm not dying to machine my own housings (again)... Tripods and axles (14") I will buy new from TRE unless anyone has any that are unused and haven't been kicked around the shop.

What else? 13-tooth front sprocket for an F4i... Gear change lever for the same. I'm sure there's more but that'll get me started.

Thanks!
    Courtney Waters

We have a torsen differential with an aluminum housing if you are interested.
    Saleem Merkt
    North Carolina State University
    WEEL Formula Hybrid Team Captain

Yep, I'm interested. As long as the internals are in servicable condition of course. The housing isn't as big of a deal since I have a spare that fits the chassis. Please shoot me an e-mail and we can work out the details. courtney_at_mirafiori_dot_com
    Courtney Waters

+ Reply to Thread